why are black women so easy to have sex with

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
theyre the biggest sluts for white dick its like all of them want to suck any HTN white dick that exists. i think its cause nobody wants their smelly ass lol

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Black women tend to be prostitutes

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and vermillioncorefan
They have no self worth, also knowing your own men were conquered had to be a big blow

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, normie tiktoker and vermillioncorefan
The easiest are latinas. They don’t even care about height or dick size they’ll just fuck out of boredom or just because you sayso

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
theyre the biggest sluts for white dick its like all of them want to suck any HTN white dick that exists. i think its cause nobody wants their smelly ass lol
So pic related is already considered as easy nowadays? Damn, standards are moving fast if that's the minimum that sheboons accept.
Htn 1

• Hmm...
The easiest are latinas. They don’t even care about height or dick size they’ll just fuck out of boredom or just because you sayso
true. theyre impossible to avoid theyll basically rape a white guy even if he ignores her

true. theyre impossible to avoid theyll basically rape a white guy even if he ignores her
nah they talk shit about white guys and say white guys smell like wet dog lol but true some of the ugly fat goblinas would fuck a white giy fosho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
nah they talk shit about white guys and say white guys smell like wet dog lol but true some of the ugly fat goblinas would fuck a white giy fosho
nah they all fuck white guys thats just what they tell mexican guys cuz mexicans be all brown pride or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
nah they all fuck white guys thats just what they tell mexican guys cuz mexicans be all brown pride or some shit
nah trust me they say it while getting undressed and prepping for this fat dick lil guy

• Hmm...
nah trust me they say it while getting undressed and prepping for this fat dick lil guy
its not personal at all bud im jsut telling u what happens. only reason they fuck u is prolly cuz u dont even look brown too lol

its not personal at all bud im jsut telling u what happens. only reason they fuck u is prolly cuz u dont even look brown too lol
Same I’m just telling you what they say don’t shoot the messenger jeez Louise

• +1
Same I’m just telling you what they say don’t shoot the messenger jeez Louise
they realy be lying ass snakes every woman especially brown women hahaha they tell u one thing tell me another

they realy be lying ass snakes every woman especially brown women hahaha they tell u one thing tell me another
They gotta get their anus prolapsed and killed and removed

• +1
They gotta get their anus prolapsed and killed and removed
whats the best thing to say to a brown woman to hurt her feelings and make her wanna die

whats the best thing to say to a brown woman to hurt her feelings and make her wanna die
Your skin looks like it’s covered in shit but it can’t be washed off

• +1
  • +1
You’ve never seen one in real life. The only foids ur aware of are polish and noodles
hes lucky. imagine going your whole life never seeing a brown or black woman. completely pure eyes, while my eyes need bleach

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You’ve never seen one in real life. The only foids ur aware of are polish and noodles
I had sheboons in my HS unironically.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan