Why are black women so repulsive and ridiculously annoying?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Holy fuck I would've legit chopped their heads off on spot. Black bitches are always so loud and fucking annoying. Lightskin whores too

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, BrettyBoy, nattycel and 7 others
High e
Lmao at the cuck who got smacked too for white knighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2810, TheMewingBBC and 7 others
I'm so glad the cuck got clapped, he deserved it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2810, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
Black women are actually not human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I really respect that guy for what he did, since the nigga roastie punched first. Also really glad that low T cuck got clapped. Imagine IQ of this little nigga to think that it is a good idea to attack probably like 6ft4 230 lbs high T grown man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
6ft1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Over, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I really respect that guy for what he did, since the negro roastie punched first. Also really glad that low T cuck got clapped. Imagine IQ of this little negro to think that it is a good idea to attack probably like 6ft4 230 lbs high T grown man.
Reported for racism. Enough of that please.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 2810, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Gudru

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

• JFL

Holy fuck I would've legit chopped their heads off on spot. Black bitches are always so loud and fucking annoying. Lightskin whores too

6ft 6 gigachad, money maxxed and status maxxed pro sports player slapped her back to africa
haha
the penguin is like a white sheriff back

lol, a midget white knight incel tried to fight the 6ft 6 giant and then they got beaten up as well

• +1
Reactions: Over, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I'd fuck her

She's good looking and engages in high-t low inhib behavior
-----
2/3 of the sheboons are totally fuckable

Last edited:
black women are so hot

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 756 and hebbewem
I really don't like black women too xd, annoying and ugly most of the time. I grew up in Asia so I never really been around them but once I was like damn they are annoying as fuck

• +1
I'd fuck a chimp foid ngl

lmao cumskin cope
a lightskin hqnp mulatta would never ever look your way

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Redrighthand
Because every morning they have to face the truth : they fail at all western standards of beauty.
So they overreact.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and 1 other person
lmao cumskin cope
a lightskin hqnp mulatta would never ever look your way

giphy.gif
Oh shit the gay swede cuckolding to blacks got unbanned
Just a sweet reminder that this is what awaits you:

There are no negroid women where I live but because of the internet my image of them is like, they are super aggressive, almost always overweight, ugly as fuck, low inhib, fighting a lot.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Girls (not just black ones) in their mid to late teens are actually the loudest and most annoying, at least where I live. No manners thanks to feminism and globalization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3123
Girls (not just black ones) in their mid to late teens are actually the loudest and most annoying, at least where I live. No manners thanks to genetics.
Fixed it

Women in general are repulsive

they are closer to animals

• +1
lol. keep crying for girls who'd never pay you any attention you dutch fagget

brainlet
dutch people>cucked swedes, even though you're probably an ugly worthless shitskin immigrant. In that case that pic still applies to you though.

Girls (not just black ones) in their mid to late teens are actually the loudest and most annoying, at least where I live. No manners thanks to feminism and globalization.
Riding on public transit and then seeing a bunch of teenage girls get on...its the worst

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
dutch people>cucked swedes, even though you're probably an ugly worthless shitskin immigrant. In that case that pic still applies to you though.
i’m norwegian you degenerate twink . dutch people are our dogs. JFL at a fucking Walmart version of Germans acting tough.

quiet, doggo.

i’m norwegian you degenerate twink . dutch people are our dogs. JFL at a fucking Walmart version of Germans acting tough.

quiet, doggo.
Ah so you must be an undisputed wannabe considering your bio. If you knew anything about history you'd know that us Dutchies had a massive role and support for the nazis and brought many kikes like you to the camps, too bad your grandparents didn't end up there or I wouldn't have to waste my time typing right now :lul:

Yaaaaasss queeeen

• JFL
Dark skin women are almost always very mean and rude . . .but middle class high E light skinned girls are insanely HQNP and highly empathetic :love::love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rtssssy and autistic_tendencies
n
Ah so you must be an undisputed wannabe considering your bio. If you knew anything about history you'd know that us Dutchies had a massive role and support for the nazis and brought many kikes like you to the camps, too bad your grandparents didn't end up there or I wouldn't have to waste my time typing right now :lul:
not a word

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
Because no one wants them

degenerates.

• +1
OP got rejected by a black Woman and is now coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, rtssssy, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person