Why are Black women so ugly?

M

Malo66

Iron
I am a 6ft Black dude and Its honestly sad how they all look like ogres and get mad when we date outside our race. I find white girls with blonde/brunette hair the most attractive and it feels good walking outside with my blonde stacy while all the short manlets watch.. as I dominate with my bbc..

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, Bars, watah and 9 others
it feels good walking outside with my blonde stacy while all the short manlets watch.. as I dominate with my bbc..
Indian wet fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sei_, greywind, hypernormie and 11 others
Because they're too masculine

• +1
Reactions: greywind, polishdonniedarko and BeanletMogger
I am a 6ft Black dude and Its honestly sad how they all look like ogres and get mad when we date outside our race. I find white girls with blonde/brunette hair the most attractive and it feels good walking outside with my blonde stacy while all the short manlets watch.. as I dominate with my bbc..
Well, ig your mom a fatass ugly bitch too?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Whats even more bizarre is they think white women took their femininity away or something

like nigga, you're behind Asians, Latinas, Islanders, even fucking Pajeetas. You're last place everywhere you go.

• +1
Reactions: sei_
They are too masculine thats why if you find a black women with a more estrogenic face face she will instantly be sexy.

Whats even more bizarre is they think white women took their femininity away or something

like nigga, you're behind Asians, Latinas, Islanders, even fucking Pajeetas. You're last place everywhere you go.

They're only beautiful when they are mixed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, watah, Imretarded? and 4 others
Must be caused by thick skin and shitty diet

Because they don't take care of themselves and have a shitty personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sei_, greywind, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Because they don't take care of themselves and have a shitty personality
Most of them are loud as fuck and have the most masculine personalities. I remember even when I was 8 on holiday wanting to tell a group of sheboons to shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: greywind and LevantinePsycho
stop selling out ur own race to a bunch of racist indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Most of them are loud as fuck and have the most masculine personalities. I remember even when I was 8 on holiday wanting to tell a group of sheboons to shut the fuck up
Yeah they are annoying and obnoxious

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
tales from the slums of Bangladesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, HarshBDSMmaster and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Get yourself a East African baddie like Rubi Rose.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep and HarshBDSMmaster
eurocentric beauty standards

It’s west African women. Fuaaark they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Niggreses are ugly cause of masculinity.Niggers have masculinity, niggers in America are safe due to selection for strength and height plus smv halo , pure west africans are ugly facially but saved my smv.

Horner African women fog horner men so much tho, horner especially somali men are so ugly tho.I see a lot of somalis here and im not even kidding at how subhuman they are.

Horner African women fog horner men so much tho, horner especially somali men are so ugly tho.I see a lot of somalis here and im not even kidding at how subhuman they are.
Yeah alot of them are ugly lol but they do got height mog sometimes

Stupid pajeet larping as black get our women’s name out your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Rocky123
Their appeal is not in their faces it’s in their giant butts and big floppy titties