D

Deleted member 78221

Neurodivergent
?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711, iloveboobs and 3 others
Papuans, some Arabs and other groups like Abos and Melanesians have the same hair texture

But essentially it’s an adaptation to humid dry climates to keep their scalp cool from the heat when surviving in the worlds furnace or doing exercise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, nope, Deleted member 65033 and 10 others
OP discovers blacks arent real humans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Debetro, Deleted member 65033 and 11 others
Papuans, some Arabs and other groups like Abos and Melanesians have the same hair texture
Dravidians have that too

My dad has very curly hair like that of a black persons. My hair however came out straight due to Chinese-Indian admixture from my mom's side.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium and 6 others
Dravidians have that too

My dad has very curly hair like that of a black persons. My hair however came out straight due to Chinese-Indian admixture from my mom's side.
I don't think they have coily hair though probably just curly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Dravidians have that too

I was gonna mention them but every south Asian I have seen even in pictures has straight silky hair

Actually the one thing curries have that moggs other races is their hair texture it’s really silky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, BrutalMogger and n9wiff
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrutalMogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur

But essentially it’s an adaptation to humid dry climates to keep their scalp cool from the heat when surviving in the worlds furnace or doing exercise.
Its a tropical adaptation as they come from jungle climates not arid

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and n9wiff
OP discovers blacks arent real humans
The irony of this when blacks are the only humans with members within their race that can be estimated to be 100% homo sapien :hnghn:

Compared to all non Africans which have 1-15% non human ancestry :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33711, BrutalMogger and 4 others
Actually the one thing curries have that moggs other races is their hair texture it’s really silky
Rate my hair type?

4289339 20240703 013340

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, iloveboobs, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
The irony of this when blacks are the only humans with members within their race that can be estimated to be 100% homo sapien :hnghn:

not reading, i dont listen to niggers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, BrutalMogger and n9wiff
Most everyone from hot climates has coils in their hair to differing degrees. Exceptions are Amerindians which is why they're theorized to be Asian originally

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, BrutalMogger and Deleted member 84469
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latvianchud185, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others

shouldn't that hair type be an outdated feature by now then? And why didn't it die out by evolution? And why do I always see blacks complaining about their hair type and how they need to protect it? Not trying to be rude tbh just curious

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BrutalMogger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVMuEIy-*

• +1
The very first post I saw here was about bbc 2 years before I made an account.
saaar i have been lurking since 2018 saar i was on lookism, stfu

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185 and BrutalMogger
shouldn't that hair type be an outdated feature by now then? And why didn't it die out by evolution? And why do I always see blacks complaining about their hair type and how they need to protect it? Not trying to be rude tbh just curious
It’s mainly Woman

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman and BrutalMogger
saaar i have been lurking since 2018 saar i was on lookism, stfu
I was not lurking. Hasty generalization nice one. I said that the very post I saw here not that I lurked the site.

• +1
shush tyrone come to collect

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
they have straight hair tho not coily like blacks
No I mean my dad specifically, he prolly has high admixture abo

Also not all are stright, some like my friend are curly.

need an answer niggers

Why tf would it die out? What makes you think it serves no purpose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Why tf would it die out? What makes you think it serves no purpose?
it's primal and according to that guy it was to protect against the heat in humid climate in the jungle jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
@Jason Voorhees dalit this thread? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Because it requires a lot of effort to moisturise and look after though unlink you lot we don’t need to wash our hair everyday so it has its pros and cons. A black can go all week without washing it without any side effects like smell texture issues etc but we have to moisturise it or it’ll go dry brittle and break. :feelsohgod:

It’s not outdated no hair texture is Africa and the southern hemisphere is still hot asf in fact the worlds heating up never been a better time to have the hair texture it’s just shit in cold climates but it wasn’t designed for cold climates it was for tropical climates

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
it's primal and according to that guy it was to protect against the heat in humid climate in the forests jfl
Who said it's primal my nigga? Literally no one

Why do white people have long thin upper lips and long philtrum? This was to protect against lips freezing in the cold. But people now have heating so why do white people still have thin lips? This is the tier of logic you employ

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
No it's coily-like

He can't grow it out long :hnghn:

Rare exception though, this is more for those Tamils with high abo admixture
South Indians usually have 2C - 3(curly type) hair like @BrahminBoss but coily is extremely rare, hardly seen even down south

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@Jason Voorhees can you delete this thread

We are a chosen race thats why, you'll learn soon April 2064. We takin ovah whyte peepo watch out!

Nah u should see some irish niggas them niggas got hair just like the niggers:lul: