Why are blonde/redhead people more likely to like ethnics, and vice versa?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

1. Supposedly it’s quite known that blonde white girls are more likely to want to race mix, likes ethnic guys.(more than white girls with dark hair)

2. A lot of blonde guys like ethnic girls. For example I’m blonde and like Indian, dark South East Asian girls. And I’ve got a history note to prove that when light haired English guys went to India they preferred the darker girls

3. Ethnic girls and guys are more likely to find attraction to blonde white girls, and blonde white guys, rather than darker haired white people (well I’m not entirely sure about this cos I’m not ethnic, but it’s widely known that ethnic guys like blonde girls. And widely known that at least Asian girls prefer blonde hair white guys)

So Why are blonde/redhead people more likely to like ethnics, and vice versa?

By being the whitest white guy. Would this make my brain subconsciously want to reproduce with the most Asian Asian, or the most Indian Indian girls to offset my genetics and create an offspring somewhere in the middle

1. Supposedly it’s quite known that blonde white girls are more likely to want to race mix, likes ethnic guys.(more than white girls with dark hair)

2. A lot of blonde guys like ethnic girls. For example I’m blonde and like Indian, dark South East Asian girls. And I’ve got a history note to prove that when light haired English guys went to India they preferred the darker girls

3. Ethnic girls and guys are more likely to find attraction to blonde white girls, and blonde white guys, rather than darker haired white people (well I’m not entirely sure about this cos I’m not ethnic, but it’s widely known that ethnic guys like blonde girls. And widely known that at least Asian girls prefer blonde hair white guys)

So Why are blonde/redhead people more likely to like ethnics, and vice versa?
this is why dravidians slay brutally in stockholm

F95 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Johanjohan, Vain786 and 2 others
You are probably putting the cart before the horse.

They get more attention from ethnics so they are more likely to hook up with them. But they are still angling for other whites for marriage most of the time.

they’re not and race mixing is a meme. People who solely date outside their race and fetishise another race group apart from their own usually do so out of self hatred or insecurity.

they’re not and race mixing is a meme. People who solely date outside their race and fetishise another race group apart from their own usually do so out of self hatred or insecurity.
not true i just think white women are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
You are probably putting the cart before the horse.

They get more attention from ethnics so they are more likely to hook up with them. But they are still angling for other whites for marriage most of the time.
Wym, u think ethnics prefer darker haired white people?

Wym, u think ethnics prefer darker haired white people?
Huge amounts of ethnics are white worshippers so whites take advantage of that by pumping and dumping ethnic women. I've seen lots of white women here in Toronto collect ethnic simps as well, free dinner, homework, taxi service, etc.