Why are British girls so unattractive?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Most are quite fat and bitchy. Quite certain they're feminists. And they're really slutty too

Why?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 8576
I wonder the same thing.Its hard to find good looking women here but somehow there are plenty of slayers.

British lives don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 9380
I wonder the same thing.Its hard to find good looking women here but somehow there are plenty of slayers.
Feminism I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Patient A and Deleted member 4804
Daiky reminder great britain cucked half of the globe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, sytyl, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others

I've pondered this a lot.. as a well travelled guy i've seen it all, all over the world and our women are definitely ugly as fuck.

I don't think it's all genetics..degenerate lifestyles and diet from an early age.

They smoke drink eat shit food.. our diet as a whole is terrible compared to Eastern Europeans. At least they eat healthy brown bread, white shit bread is our staple.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Beetlejuice
C1vbgi5a4dj51

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orthochadic, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 9771 and 1 other person
I've pondered this a lot.. as a well travelled guy i've seen it all, all over the world and our women are definitely ugly as fuck.

I don't think it's all genetics..degenerate lifestyles and diet from an early age.

They smoke drink eat shit food.. our diet as a whole is terrible compared to Eastern Europeans. At least they eat healthy brown bread, white shit bread is our staple.
Probably because the class based differences are huge. The upper class has good diets and the lower class eats fish and chips every day