Why are British people so ugly?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
Seriously, they’re so ugly it offends me.

I was in the UK for vacation last summer, legit got disgusted

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, CarrotMaxxer, Beetlejuice and 6 others
@yeeyeeslayer @sweetheart @LancasteR

It’s disgusting

@forevergymcelling is hot tho innit

The women are hot

• Ugh..
Reactions: billymidnight
i've been wondering the same thing for a long time

it especially baffles me since their colonies such as Australia are significantly better looking than them despite essentially being the same genetically

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, n9wiff, LancasteR and 1 other person

it especially baffles me since their colonies such as Australia are significantly better looking than them despite essentially being the same genetically
i think it’s because only the genetic elite went to live on America of Australia, because back then you needed to be kinda strong and capable of surviving in order to make it there. That’s why us Americans and Australians mog other whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, BrahminBoss, LancasteR and 1 other person
@moggathon

• WTF
Reactions: moggathon

Only the good looking Brits were allowed to settle in Australia, lol.

They got 4th degree curry Curse from the Brahman @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, yeeyeeslayer and BrahminBoss
Probs all the carling

Inbreeding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
Only the prisoners from the U.K. went to Australia. This probably meant the prisoners were all chads who got out in prison for to much sex and that’s why they’re all good looking in Australia

U talking about the ethics or the whites ?

@moggathon arent you British ?

all Europeans expect Slavs are ugly

Now... being serious: I doubt there's a big diference between British vs Anglo-Australian looks, it's more like people get too much attached to stereotypes of good looking Aussies, so whenever they see a good looking Anglo-Aussie, their mind start to overrated their frequency, hence giving the impression that the British that settled in Australia were disproportionately better looking than the English that didn't leave their homeland.

This is a mentality derived from Nordicism, when people like Madison Grant claimed that the Euro immigrants to the New World were of a blonder stock than the ones that didn't immigrate.