Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
@Blackout.xl
Place is a shithole. People are retarded here
cope

compared to America? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Canada has much more liberals than America, it’s not even a contest.

There’s a reason why our liberal party here is seen as the “natural governing party”, they’ve been in government for most of our history. Our conservatives are centre-right/centrist. Right wing politicians gain 0 traction here. A trump figure here would never get into power.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Golang and 2 others
Place is a shithole. People are retarded here

Canada has much more liberals than America, it’s not even a contest.

There’s a reason why our liberal party here is seen as the “natural governing party”, they’ve been in government for most of our history. Our conservatives are centre-right/centrist. Right wing politicians gain 0 traction here. A trump figure here would never get into power.
Both major parties in Canada are liberal. The conservatives are not centre, the NDP is the centrist party.

• +1
Both Canada and USA are a cuckland full of these shits tbh
I'm sorry for anyone who is a nice guy in this world

• +1
Both major parties in Canada are liberal. The conservatives are not centre, the NDP is the centrist party.
NDP are no where near the political centre. Their social policies are far left. Their economic policies are left wing. They are a solidly left wing party, no debate. Especially under jagmeet Singh.

I will agree that the Conservative party and liberal party have almost no difference between each other apart from social policy tbh.

• +1
I fucking hate Cuckanada and their people. They’re cold and heartless psychos, antisocial and autistic pieces of shit :feelsree:

I wish I could go back to Venezuela, fuck Chavez and his dictatorship I could have ascended mentally in Venezuela, I hate this country and its people

• +1
NDP are no where near the political centre. Their social policies are far left. Their economic policies are left wing. They are a solidly left wing party, no debate. Especially under jagmeet Singh.

I will agree that the Conservative party and liberal party have almost no difference between each other apart from social policy tbh.
The NDP are a social democratic party they are textbook centre. There are no left wing parties in Canada.

• +1
I fucking hate Cuckanada and their people. They’re cold and heartless psychos, antisocial and autistic pieces of shit :feelsree:

I wish I could go back to Venezuela, fuck Chavez and his dictatorship I could have ascended mentally in Venezuela, I hate this country and its people
Indeed. People are absolutely autistic, cold and bitter here. They say Canadians are nice but they’re not. They’re mostly passive aggressive and talk shit behind your back and judge you silently.

The women here are also entitled sacks of shit who overrate themselves and put on tons of makeup.

Venezuela? Why are u talking about Venezuela? Do u live in Toronto? I may know who u are......
The NDP are a social democratic party they are textbook centre. There are no left wing parties in Canada.
What?

Social democracy isn’t centrist. By definition it’s centre-left to left wing. The political centre is occupied by liberalism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
I live in Ottawa not Toronto, and yes, people here are anti-social rats. In Venezuela people were way more friendly, open, and charismatic as well. In Venezuela strangers felt like friends.

But here is a shit show. Friends feel like strangers, and strangers can see you die in the streets and do nothing.

Before coming here, I was social and extroverted as fuck, but here in Cuckanada, that’s looks down upon if you’re not ‘cool’ (ie: Chad), and pretty much made myself look like the retarded kid who talks too much, so I adapted and became an asocial introverted bitch.

Fuck I’m so depressed in this shithole. No one is happy in this shit place. There is a reason why this is one of the countries with highest number of depression.

I want to go live in a South America country ASAP. My mental sanity is decaying exponentially.
Come to Toronto and I’ll be a friend to u. A lot of Venezuelans here u can be friends with

Canada is anti social though. Shits fucked

• +1
canada has tons of hot girls in tier 3-4 towns though

it's one of the last reserves in the world

you just have to avoid tier 1 hellholes like toronto where there are 5 indians for every prime woman

• +1
The limits they put on free speech force people to act out in other ways. He doesn't look like a native Canadian.

• +1
canada has tons of hot girls in tier 3-4 towns though

it's one of the last reserves in the world

you just have to avoid tier 1 hellholes like toronto where there are 5 indians for every prime woman
ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING THOUGH? I MEAN MOST PEOPLE HERE LOOK LIKE SHIT. MAYBE IF I WENT OUT I COULD MOG THESE DOGS IN DENIAL AND RECLAIM MY PERSIANKINGDOM.

• +1
The limits they put on free speech force people to act out in other ways. He doesn't look like a native Canadian.
he looks middle eastern

• +1
i hope sarah is ok

• +1
they club seals
Get the best pet supplies online and in store! PetSmart offers quality products and accessories for a healthier, happier pet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
we will never have prime sarah

post her latest vid

• +1