Why are Chinese and Indians so tiny?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
One thing I noticed on my holiday in Singapore is people are very small and it's not a poor country or anything. I can walk through a subway full of hundreds of people and i'll not see one person as tall as me or even close to my height. I only saw 3 people the same height or taller than me and they were European chads. Is it just superior European genetics?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, lil truecel, Moggie and 1 other person
Chinese grow taller nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Northern Chinese are quite tall. I think your refer to southern Chinese people. It depends on the ethic group when it comes to Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
How tall are you?

Bro is like 191cm + timberlands and lifts, I’m positive you are top 99% percentile height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 20519
191cm yeah but i didn't wear boots there lol. my feet would've swollen up or something. flip flops
That's tall AF anywhere lol, nothing to with Indians and Chinese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20519 and Wallenberg
That's tall AF anywhere lol, nothing to with Indians and Chinese
well the first thing i noticed was how much smaller everyone is compared to UK or New Zealand

they are also more skinny fat.

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel
One thing I noticed on my holiday in Singapore is people are very small and it's not a poor country or anything. I can walk through a subway full of hundreds of people and i'll not see one person as tall as me or even close to my height. I only saw 3 people the same height or taller than me and they were European chads. Is it just superior European genetics?
It is because they are southeast asians. People who are actually chinese and not southeast asian mutts are on average 6ft.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and spyspy
Lol i spent some time in indonesia and it’s the same. went through some “dangerous”’neighborhoods for fun and i just laughed. these tiny dipshits tried to look tough until someone 6’ with some muscle comes around

It is because they are southeast asians. People who are actually chinese and not southeast asian mutts are on average 6ft.
most of Singapore is ethnically Chinese or do you mean those born on the mainland?

Aren’t they vegetarian/ lack of sunlight