• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer and 4 others
I love your avi.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade and AbandonShip
south indian cope becausse they are not true north aryan caucasian hindou dindou

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
I love your avi.

south indian cope becausse they are not true north aryan caucasian hindou dindou
Boring meme tbh

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3702
cuz its the worst situation to be in, being curry

• So Sad
  • +1
AcclaimedEverlastingIlladopsis small

• +1
  • JFL

tales from charpai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Gengar and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
It's a mercy and wisdom from god, if they weren't delusional they would have roped. So god gave them the trait of self-confidence to counteract their subhumanity.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
where do ppl think ur from tbh
usually armenian, or some light skinned iranian. and that's if they ask otherwise they don't find me very différent than some average white just somehow more ethnic.

• +1
usually armenian, or some light skinned iranian. and that's if they ask otherwise they don't find me very différent than some average white just somehow more ethnic.
normies are retarded

i get guessed as many different things tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Normies are retarded. I have gotten so many ethnicities I lost track and I'm 100% curry. From Brazilian, Egyptian, Arab, and someone in P/S/L said I looked mulatto. But thats mainly due to unfamiliarity with south asian phenos, not because I genuinely look like I'm from those countries.

normies are retarded

i get guessed as many different things tho
same

got mistaken for latino twice as well aside from those other countries i mentioned, JFL. one of them that mistook me for one was a turk :feelskek: there live like no latinos at all here so its kinda weird he thought i was latino

• JFL
same

got mistaken for latino twice as well aside from those other countries i mentioned, JFL. one of them that mistook me for one was a turk :feelskek: there live like no latinos at all here so its kinda weird he thought i was latino
I almost exclusively get east or south east europe

Once I got iran

really retarded normies guess something like italian or spanish lol, most people guess correctly though as i have heritage from these countries:

and that is: Greek, macedonian, albanian (this one is common af) and turkish.

sometimes i get some balkan country like bulgaria.

I almost exclusively get east or south east europe

Once I got iran

really retarded normies guess something like italian or spanish lol, most people guess correctly though as i have heritage from these countries:

and that is: Greek, macedonian, albanian (this one is common af) and turkish.

sometimes i get some balkan country like bulgaria.
isnt greek and macedonian basically the same thing though??

btw you should call those that mislabel you OROSPUCUCU :lul:

also keep in mind im curry so getting all those different nationalities is funny af for me

• +1
isnt greek and macedonian basically the same thing though??

btw you should call those that mislabel you OROSPUCUCU :lul:

also keep in mind im curry so getting all those different nationalities is funny af for me
yeah greek and macedonian have the same heritage i’m pretty sure

i know for a fact part of my family is macedonian

and both my grandparents were both born in greece, so i’m guessing i am probably part greek.

i want to do a dna test, to see where i’m from. I wonder if I have any arab or central asian dna in me.

i have narrow eyes, narrow enough for people to comment on it but i think it’s just the shape of them. don’t think anyone in my immediate family have central asian look though

but i probably do have some gook in me; should i rope?

yeah greek and macedonian have the same heritage i’m pretty sure

i know for a fact part of my family is macedonian

and both my grandparents were both born in greece, so i’m guessing i am probably part greek.

i want to do a dna test, to see where i’m from. I wonder if I have any arab or central asian dna in me.

i have narrow eyes, narrow enough for people to comment on it but i think it’s just the shape of them. don’t think anyone in my immediate family have central asian look though

but i probably do have some gook in me; should i rope?
no only rope if it says you are actually 100% indian :feelskek:

you have narrow eyes cuz of your turkish background, remember the mongols pretty much cucked the entire world and turkey was a part of the mongol empire.

i want to do a dna test as well bro i should but idk which one is reliable.

i think nowadays greek and macedonian are considered the same tbh.

you have narrow eyes cuz of your turkish background, remember the mongols pretty much cucked the entire world and turkey was a part of the mongol empire.

i thought that but no one in my family (and i have met most of them) have a central asian look though

i think i just have almond shaped eyes.

and yeah but most turks nowadays have minimal central asian dna, like 5-20% at the very most, so not enough to influence eyes most of the time.

100% pindi cel. There u go. That’ll be $150

i thought that but no one in my family (and i have met most of them) have a central asian look though

i think i just have almond shaped eyes.

and yeah but most turks nowadays have minimal central asian dna, like 5-20% at the very most, so not enough to influence eyes most of the time.
i meant further down the line, like grandparents' parents or their parents etc. it can skip generations if the parents and grandparents dont have the genes to turn it into the phenotype. asian genes and african genes are strong af.

some turks have very asianlike eyes but arent asians ofc. they always remind me of mongols because of it. 1 in 200 men is directly a descendant of genghis khan
100% pindi cel. There u go. That’ll be $150
jfl! thats actually where my village is.

gook dna = its over

im sorry

i meant further down the line, like grandparents' parents or their parents etc. it can skip generations if the parents and grandparents dont have the genes to turn it into the phenotype. asian genes and african genes are strong af.

some turks have very asianlike eyes but arent asians ofc. they always remind me of mongols because of it. 1 in 200 men is directly a descendant of genghis khan

jfl! thats actually where my village is.
idk tbh

if anything turks remind me more of iranians and south east europeans if anything

occasionally you get some that look like central asians, same in afghanistan
gook dna = its over

im sorry
@streege

it is over for me yes

idk tbh

if anything turks remind me more of iranians and south east europeans if anything

occasionally you get some that look like central asians, same in afghanistan

@streege

it is over for me yes
yes but in afghanistan its a lot more common, they are called hazara and they are descended from genghis khan.

yes turks look more like italians and iranians but only the ones with white skin etc.

• +1
cuz its the worst situation to be in, being curry
Not really about being curry. It’s about looking curry. Not all curries look super Dravidian