Why are curries so interested in phenotypes?

D

Deleted member 23819

X
I don't know why all the curries/Pakis here are so invested and interested in researching about their specific phenotypes and ethnic admixtures. They all want to claim that they have some Iranian or Afghan phenotype or DNA and it really doesn't make any sense to me. What difference will it be if you are North Indid with Iranid influences or Indo Brachid, you are all still ethnic and have shit SMV in Western countries, and the vast majority of you are invisible in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
I don't know why all the curries/Pakis are so invested and interested in researching about their specific phenotypes and ethnic admixtures. They all want to claim that they have some Iranian or Afghan phenotype or DNA and it really doesn't make any sense to me. What difference will it be if you are North Indid with Iranid influences or Indo Brachid, you are all still ethnic and have shit SMV in Western countries, and the vast majority of you are invisible in the west.

Because it matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
I don't know why all the curries/Pakis here are so invested and interested in researching about their specific phenotypes and ethnic admixtures. They all want to claim that they have some Iranian or Afghan phenotype or DNA and it really doesn't make any sense to me. What difference will it be if you are North Indid with Iranid influences or Indo Brachid, you are all still ethnic and have shit SMV in Western countries, and the vast majority of you are invisible in the west.
bsdk. whats your race?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 2413, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Paki mogs rice/sea and most curries
Zayn malik pheno
Avg Afghan pheno is the second most common and widespread in Pakistan
, saying otherwise is cope as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
tbh

all that matters is if you slay or not

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20370, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
They all want to claim that they have some Iranian or Afghan phenotype or DNA and it really doesn't make any sense to me
lol

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Zayn malik pheno
Dravidians have higher smv than Pashtun in the west

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Swiss-French. And you curries need to stop with the Indo-Iranid, we wuz "Aryans" cope
wtf? so you are a swiss-french piggie

Btw You got one thing wrong about hindu nationalists.

Hindu nationalists will all mob lynch you if you say "they were aryan"

actual hindu nationalists dont believe in aryan invasion "theory". we believe in out of india theory which says that we are aryans.

so no actual nationalist will say that, nor have i ever seen some indian say this in my entire 4 years in this community.

Also, you need to stop using that term buddy piggie boyo.

Last edited:
The caste system - their phenotypes diverged because the castes didn't usually mix.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and .🇹🇩.
Glad u brought. I've never seen any race dickriding so much about long lost Pashtun Aryan Indo what not. If you're a Chad you're a Chad. Nobody would care if youre father got fucked by Tajik and u turn out subhuman curry

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23819
The caste system - their phenotypes diverged because the castes didn't usually mix.
tell me you are larping as an indian without telling me you are larping as one

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Retarded take.

There’s literally a forum filled with white supremacists over at Apricity.

On Reddit’s phenotype subs, most people are white.

But sure, it’s “curries” doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and .🇹🇩.
For what it’s worth: I am a proud Panjabi, I do not want to see admixture from Europe or West Asia when I see it. East Asia is acceptable though.

• +1
Zayn malik pheno
Zayn Malik phenotype is very rare.

Also, don’t call it Afghan phenotype. Iranic peoples of Pakistan are proud Pakistanis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and .🇹🇩.
Retarded take.

These cumskin faggots literally invented "racism"

look at this autistic son of some müüllerschmidt faggot. what hes doing in completely opposite part of the world

Bundesarchiv_Bild_135-KB-15-083%2C_Tibetexpediton%2C_Anthropometrische_Untersuchungen.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, LiteralCaucasian and Gengar
I am interested in physical anthropology and taxonomy, and it's because of this that @Xangsane and I aren't neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and Xangsane
Dravidians have higher smv than Pashtun in the west
Depends who we are talking about. I know an A10 Pashtun who easily got Turkish women. Dravidians would do better with white women, I think and Pashtuns with ethnic women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
These cumskin faggots literally invented "racism"

look at this son of some müüllerschmidt faggot. what hes doing in completely opposite part of the world

Bundesarchiv_Bild_135-KB-15-083%2C_Tibetexpediton%2C_Anthropometrische_Untersuchungen.jpg
Exactly. And now they are the ones saying races don’t exist. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Depends who we are talking about. I know an A10 Pashtun who easily got Turkish women. Dravidians would do better with white women, I think and Pashtuns with ethnic women.
Turks are white and like ethnics

Why you think they care about the west in the first place, not ever curry is interested to white whores

Retarded take.

Whites are most racist race ever

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Turks are white and like ethnics
White people is a racial classification specifier, used for people of Europid ancestry, with the exact implications dependent on context. The contemporary usage of "white people" or a "white race" as a large group of (mainly European) populations contrasting with "black", American Indian, "colored" or non-white originated in the 17th century.

It is today particularly used as a racial classifier in multiracial societies, such as the United States (White American), the United Kingdom (White British), Brazil (White Brazilian), and South Africa (White South African). Various social constructions of whiteness have been significant to national identity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, white privilege, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas.

The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, in the context of racialized slavery and unequal status in European colonies. Description of populations as "white" in reference to their skin color predates this notion and is found in Greco-Roman ethnography and other ancient sources. Scholarship on race generally distinguishes the modern concept from pre-modern descriptions of collective difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Whites are most racist race ever
There’s racists in every race but I agree that there’s more racists in the white race than other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
There’s racists in every race but I agree that there’s more racists in the white race than other races.
Well they are the ones who interact with all the races of the world more than anyone else. Their homelands are infested with ethnics. If anything whites are getting more extreme going both ways.

The liberal mayos cucks are getting more and more anti racist

And the conservatives are getting more and more racist

Well they are the ones who interact with all the races of the world more than anyone else. Their homelands are infested with ethnics
Clearly you are also racist; if not consciously then subconsciously. Your usage of the word “infested” shows your disdain towards non-whites. You should work on that.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Clearly you are also racist; if not consciously then subconsciously. Your usage of the word “infested” shows your disdain towards non-whites. You should work on that.
I am the ethnic nigga. I'm glad to infest their homeland bhai..... unless u don't think northeast asians aren't ethnic for some reason? "Ethnic" really just means the non dominant ethnic groups in any given country. Mayos are "ethnic" in East asia. And so on.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I am the ethnic nigga. I'm glad to infest their homeland bhai..... unless u don't think northeast asians aren't ethnic for some reason? "Ethnic" really just means the non dominant ethnic groups in any given country. Mayos are "ethnic" in East asia. And so on.
Based. Indeed, we are parasites leeching off of the people who looted our wealth. You are right, I always felt “ethnic” for non-whites, non-blacks and non-East Asians was a stupid term.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Why you think they care about the west in the first place, not ever curry is interested to white whores
Cope, most curries would kill a member of their family to kiss a white girl

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Because unironically indians are the only ethnic group where something like the “racepill” actually exists, everybody shits on indians with 0 repercussions lmao

So that coupled with the fact that they all constantly tell each other they’re ugly cause they’re dark or whatever, it makes sense that they’d be obsessed with coloring. Any one of them who claims to be blackpilled but still thinks that way is retarded though ngl

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back