Why are curries so obsessed with whites?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Most of my ioi's have been all white girls, I don't really find most of them attractive. My curry foid cousins are also obsessed with having half white kids

Last edited:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 773, Achathin and 7 others
YOU TELL ME.

because they are unhappy with their own pheno/genes

even some devout muslim pakistani guy i know always makes sure to differentiate the difference between north and south india(pakistan) and the “ancient greek tribe” that lives there jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AbandonShip, stuckneworleans and 6 others

even some devout muslim pakistani guy i know always makes sure to differentiate the difference between north and south india(pakistan) and the “ancient greek tribe” that lives there jfl
it's sad tbh it's mostly soft power. go back in Time 1000 years, nobody would love to be a nerdic but rather a true arab chad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it's sad tbh it's mostly soft power. go back in Time 1000 years, nobody would love to be a nerdic but rather a true arab chad
after the decline of the ottoman empire the islamic world went to shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
after the decline of the ottoman empire the islamic world went to shit tbh
it is what it is. Imagine the empire who has the highest gdp in human History was the Muslim empire of india, mogging even both France and GB in the 17th century when they were the strongest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
it is what it is. Imagine the empire who has the highest gdp in human History was the Muslim empire of india, mogging even both France and GB in the 17th century when they were the strongest
yeah but GDP doesn’t mean everything bro

india has always been a country where the economy was not even proportionally split among the rich and poor

what happened to them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah but GDP doesn’t mean everything bro

india has always been a country where the economy was not even proportionally split among the rich and poor

what happened to them?
no i mean it was geniunely the strongest and richest country in the World
read a bit his life :

it ended basically to low IQ successors.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and turkproducer
no i mean it was geniunely the strongest and richest country in the World
read a bit his life :

it ended basically to low IQ successors.
Meanwhile trying to give us this piss poor religion by force. His tribe was genocided for that and rightfully so

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Meanwhile trying to give us this piss poor religion by force. His tribe was genocided for that and rightfully so
i’m sorry mate but Hindus can’t call any other religion piss poor

it is the definition of a discriminative class system and backwards culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
i don't know the exact reality behind it since some Books say one thing, some other the opposite, but i'll agree with you that it's not in his belief to force people to believe.
if they did it was their mistake

Dont care. Im not hindu

The same reason humans are obsessed with aliens

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
No idea man

ive noticed in general that the desire of ethnics of both genders to race mix with whites has been increasing strongly. im getting attention from currys and east asians where i havent before. even latinas showed strong interest in me each semester one was in my class

ive noticed in general that the desire of ethnics of both genders to race mix with whites has been increasing strongly. im getting attention from currys and east asians where i havent before. even latinas showed strong interest in me each semester one was in my class

Self hate is becoming super common man

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
it's really bizarre considering the zeitgeist of equality and everyone bashing whites

Only decent looking white girls show me ioi's unfortunately

I like latinas and asians but they like white guys because they're racist as fuck

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice

Lol at calling caste system backwards.

It was one of the most high iq systems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Aurangzeb was one the worst muslim rulers in India.
Tbh i have not read comprehensively on the subject, i just knew that unironically india was the first superpower then.

ded srs tell that curry foid to fuck of curries hoes are gay as hell

I don’t blame them tbh

Imagine being curry JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and turkproducer
Lol at you making fun of curries when you sound like an ethnic stuttering dog

Bro you mad? Chill I thought we were cool

And I made my voice this way it was just fun little autism lol

I don’t want to argue with you because I’m tired

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

can you back this up with hard facts other than ancedotes? yes eurocentrism is everywhere and this is because of european origin people have doiminated the world post Renaissance like no other race in recorded human histroy from arts to sciences.
But still Pakistan is one of the few countries where eurocentrism would be lowest ,vast majority of pakistanis wear traditional clothing and prefer their own kind. compare this to indians/arabs/turks/iranians all produce biggest uncle toms and white worshippers. As for phenos many Pakistani phenos are best looking brown/ethnic phenos while lighter asians get pretty invisible infront of europeans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
can you back this up with hard facts other than ancedotes? yes eurocentrism is everywhere and this is because of european origin people have doiminated the world post Renaissance like no other race in recorded human histroy from arts to sciences.
But still Pakistan is one of the few countries where eurocentrism would be lowest ,vast majority of pakistanis wear traditional clothing and prefer their own kind. compare this to indians/arabs/turks/iranians all produce biggest uncle toms and white worshippers. As for phenos many Pakistani phenos are best looking brown/ethnic phenos while lighter asians get pretty invisible infront of europeans.
yeah bro sure cope harder

you are the hindu masterrace!

pakipassion

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and turkproducer

Reilgion is a shit stain on humanity in general

Your gonna pass up on sum free puss? You got ethnic girls throwing their panties at u bruh.