Why are Curry IRL so chill but the opposite online

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Just yesterday my driver was a Curry, bro was really nice to me(Asian)

Meanwhile on .org, If you mentioning Curry, they always get offended and start bickering like a pack of hyenas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, flippasav, deadstock and 9 others
Depends. You probably met Punjabis in real life and non-Punjabis online.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Thoux, Deleted member 88772 and 4 others
Being online removes their filter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, borntosuffer, Thoux and 6 others
being chill irl heavily depends on where in india they are from and what country they live now, also what generation immigrant. for example here in uk indians (especially sikhs/punjabis) are generally one of the least disliked immigrant groups compared to pakistanis, arabs and africans, whereas in somewhere like canada indians are the most hated ethnic group

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and Surfsup
You're the client. They're really good at sucking up and servicing until they themselves reach the point where they're being the ones serviced and all hell breaks loose.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and PRIEST Sv3rige
being chill irl heavily depends on where in india they are from and what country they live now, also what generation immigrant. for example here in uk indians (especially sikhs/punjabis) are generally one of the least disliked immigrant groups compared to pakistanis, arabs and africans, whereas in somewhere like canada indians are the most hated ethnic group
Most Punjabis are actually Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and greycel
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
It’s knee-jerk reaction developed after time and time again as soon as the word curry is uttered in these chambers it echoes back as laughter and mockery of their entire bloodline from the majority of the internet

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
cause indian teens are annoying as shit

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige

Meanwhile on .org, If you mentioning Curry, they always get offended and start bickering like a pack of hyenas.
What @Gengar said

Punjabis/ esp North Indians in general tend to be chill af. We don't do the scam calls or shit bathing, that a small minority of Hindus do (less than 0.001% in extremely rural areas)

I think org argues a lot because unlike other countries, there's a lot of divide in DNA in India. It's extremely diverse in terms of DNA, from Abbo DNA down South to European up North
From Asiatic to the East, and Arab (ish) NW

The physical differences in terms of the phenos in India, is way bigger than the difference between any country with Asians, and another.. stretching across the majority of the Eastern side of Asia

India is the most diverse, DNA wise for sure (and also culturally tbh). So lots of stigmas/types of people shitting on each other... there are good and bad everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
There are like 2.3 billion curries so let's say half of them are bitter incel it's still more than 1 billion jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What @Gengar said

Punjabis/ esp North Indians in general tend to be chill af. We don't do the scam calls or shit bathing, that a small minority of Hindus do (less than 0.001% in extremely rural areas)

I think org argues a lot because unlike other countries, there's a lot of divide in DNA in India. It's extremely diverse in terms of DNA, from Abbo DNA down South to European up North
From Asiatic to the East, and Arab (ish) NW

The physical differences in terms of the phenos in India, is way bigger than the difference between any country with Asians, and another.. stretching across the majority of the Eastern side of Asia

India is the most diverse, DNA wise for sure (and also culturally tbh). So lots of stigmas/types of people shitting on each other... there are good and bad everywhere
Nobody in the entire sub continent has european DNA. Even thr R1A haplogroup that sometimes shows up is miniscule and not worth talking about. Most curries aren't Indo aryan or Dravidian. Most of them are gangetic UP, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar make up like 30% of the population @mayo mogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, boss8055, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Nobody in the entire sub continent has european DNA. Even thr R1B haplogroup that sometimes shows up is miniscule and not worth talking about. Most curries aren't Indo aryan or Dravidian. Most of them are gangetic UP, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar make up like 30% of the population @mayo mogger
If somebody has A10 blue eyes, do they have European DNA?
From generations btw

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Indians have no manners irl either from my experience.

If somebody has A10 blue eyes, do they have European DNA?
From generations btw
Besides genetic mutations. All naturally blue eyed people trace back to a similar ancestor but they aren't all european.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and greycel
Besides genetic mutations. All naturally blue eyed people trace back to a similar ancestor but they aren't all european.
So what makes some Indians have European features, compared to others?
Isn't that to do with European DNA

What about @SikKunt? Did he not have European DNA?

So what makes some Indians have European features, compared to others?
Isn't that to do with European DNA

What about @SikKunt? Did he not have European DNA?
Read this thread. Caucaosids=/=European

• +1
Read this thread. Caucaosids=/=European

I'll give it a read, but what do you think about @SikKunt

Nobody in the entire sub continent has european DNA. Even thr R1B haplogroup that sometimes shows up is miniscule and not worth talking about. Most curries aren't Indo aryan or Dravidian. Most of them are gangetic UP, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar make up like 30% of the population @mayo mogger
idk man depends honestly , a lot of north indians and pakis do have a lot of european ancestry but for some reason the ivc features manifest more than the european features

like in the case of the pahadi guy with 44% sintahstha ancestry

then again native indians were moggers themselves , european ancestry or shit like that is whortless becuase whites themselves are below par most of the times

jats tend to be taller just due to raw milk consumption which has growth hormones

I'll give it a read, but what do you think about @SikKunt
He doesn't have European DNA. Having light eyes, light skin and caucasoid features doesn't make someone euro. He looks what he is.

• +1
idk man depends honestly , a lot of north indians and pakis do have a lot of european ancestry but for some reason the ivc features manifest more than the european features

then again native indians were moggers themselves , european ancestry or shit like that is whortless becuase whites themselves are below par most of the times

jats tend to be taller just due to raw milk consumption which has growth hormones
I was specifically talking about european haplogroups like R1B not Steppe aryan dna. That isn't european DNA by defining.

• +1
Canada is filled with punjabis though.
A lot of people there dislike sikhs. There was a reddit post about how they won't hire sikhs but will hire other Indians. And the owner was non Indian somehow.

IME personally the chillest indians have been the ones who were dark skinned but tall. There was one in my school and he was NT af, very well liked. He was gl too though.

I was specifically talking about european haplogroups like R1B not Steppe aryan dna. That isn't european DNA by defining.
yeah r1b isnt prevelant in south asia , even some rors who have more than 30% steppe ancestry had native indian paternal haplogroups

He doesn't have European DNA. Having light eyes, light skin and caucasoid features doesn't make someone euro. He looks what he is.
Ahh I see
Do you think the restriction is the pheno?

And can you send me some examples of Indians who have European DNA?

Would Hrithik Roshan be this?

Anil Kapoor?

Neil Nitin Mukesh?

Uncle Chadpreet?

This guy?

jamshed_bhadha?​

This guy?

Can you also send me some people you would think have European DNA?
Also you mentioned the R1A haplogroup. I've heard of that. Is it not something that gets given to the child ALWAYS. I don't understand why more people wouldn't have it, if their ancestors had a child with a white person 1000s of years ago?

Btw this is all for curiosity. I'm happy with myself

Ahh I see
Do you think the restriction is the pheno?

And can you send me some examples of Indians who have European DNA?

Would Hrithik Roshan be this?
View attachment 3133518

Anil Kapoor?
View attachment 3133520

Neil Nitin Mukesh?
View attachment 3133522

Uncle Chadpreet?
View attachment 3133525

This guy?
View attachment 3133526

jamshed_bhadha?​

View attachment 3133531

This guy?
View attachment 3133551

Can you also send me some people you would think have European DNA?
Also you mentioned the R1A haplogroup. I've heard of that. Is it not something that gets given to the child ALWAYS. I don't understand why more people wouldn't have it, if their ancestors had a child with a white person 1000s of years ago?

Btw this is all for curiosity. I'm happy with myself
Out of the people ypu posted Neil Nithin Mukesh and Roshan can pass as mixed whites they probably do have some of that R1 haplogroup. Another example would be Imran khan. He is also white passing.

• Woah
Out of the people ypu posted Neil Nithin Mukesh and Roshan can pass as mixed whites they probably do have some of that R1 haplogroup. Another example would be Imran khan. He is also white passing.
But there's levels to it
The people you mentioned cross the imaginary line where they would largely pretty much by everybody unknowing.. be referred to as white

But what about somebody who reached the 99% mark up to the imaginary line.. or 90% or 50%... do they not have European DNA?

Or does this R1 haplogroup make it binary.. either yes you will look completely white or no you wouldn't. Surely that's not the case, as ranges exist. There will be 1 person in every minute spot in the spectrum

• +1
Depends. You probably met Punjabis in real life and non-Punjabis online.
Curry’s are dope they help me study they honestly are second tier to the Jews in terms of running America jfl

But there's levels to it
The people you mentioned cross the imaginary line where they would largely pretty much by everybody unknowing.. be referred to as white

But what about somebody who reached the 99% mark up to the imaginary line.. or 90% or 50%... do they not have European DNA?

Or does this R1 haplogroup make it binary.. either yes you will look completely white or no you wouldn't. Surely that's not the case, as ranges exist. There will be 1 person in every minute spot in the spectrum
The thing with genetics is that they don't always express the way you would expect them too. This curry is literally 42% aryan but still looks Indian. It honestly depends on person to person

• Woah
The thing with genetics is that they don't always express the way you would expect them too. This curry is literally 42% aryan but still looks Indian. It honestly depends on person to person

So only way to find out is through testing then ig

What is the best test to see every gene you have? And also what % you are diff countries

• +1
Most Punjabis are actually Pakistani.
yeah but theres a difference between culture and ethnicity, pakistani punjabis usually identify as pakistani whereas indian punjabis usually identify as punjabi

Look at rajesh khanna

• +1
irl you meet paki chads and online you meet hindu indian baljeets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Milosz, Deleted member 88772 and 1 other person

Same thing with whites.

View attachment 3135039
just post pictures of indian subhumans and call them pakis :lul:
fucking lol
pakistani sikhs

they exiest :feelsuhh:

pakistani pheno is carried by 0.01% of population that is jatts, kamboj and some pashtun

avg paki is even more subhuman the central indians

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
pakistani pheno is carried by 0.01% of population that is jatts, kamboj and some pashtun

avg paki is even more subhuman the central indians
avg paki

avg indian

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, boss8055, Deleted member 88772 and 1 other person
bbbuutt salludon saaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
. So you think salludon can compete with these guys :feelskek::feelskek: jfl at retarded currycel cope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: he would be rat here

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 3135049. So you think salludon can compete with these guys :feelskek::feelskek: jfl at retarded currycel cope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: he would be rat here
See this you retarded currycels @mayo mogger @shia.jihadist :feelskek::feelskek: jfl at your stinky ass coping muh salludon sar . DED SRS he wouldn't be considered Chad in North Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
See this you retarded currycels @mayo mogger @shia.jihadist :feelskek::feelskek: jfl at your stinky ass coping muh salludon sar . DED SRS he wouldn't be considered Chad in North Europe
Post your face here , i want to see your face filled with incel rage

• JFL
  • JFL
avg pigskin is a soy muncher

• JFL
I am ugly but salludon sar :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:fucking retarded currycels
You are coping hard bhai
He is very good looking guy
Maybe he is not that good looking with his phenotype but still he can compete with white prettyboys atleast

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger