why are currys so obsessed with niggers?

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

tyronejeet master race - smv higher than maher
genuine question
is it because they share the same history?

the funny thing is niggers don‘t even like them back

imagine even blacks looking down on you while u jestermaxx for them and spam 100 threads like fiverr indians (unpayed)

must be suifuel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, future_mogger and 2 others
I don't like niggers

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
there is no way @TheTakeoverHasBegun didn‘t pay all these indians to make these threads

legit 90% of racebait is from new delhi india

I despise niggers who know about yakub but refused to recognize they were kangz and slavemaxxed and larped as a struggler, but then again u cant really blame the niggers for being niggers when currys r walking around with aryan worship having lower iq than bantu. In the end it is what it is, if someone can recognize that curry is not so different esp these southern ones a sense of comradare should be formed, but the niggers are falling right into the jews trap of falling into a heirarchy where they can feel higher than the white when the wypipo will be at top regardless.

• +1
I despise niggers who know about yakub but refused to recognize they were kangz and slavemaxxed and larped as a struggler, but then again u cant really blame the niggers for being niggers when currys r walking around with aryan worship having lower iq than bantu. In the end it is what it is, if someone can recognize that curry is not so different esp these southern ones a sense of comradare should be formed, but the niggers are falling right into the jews trap of falling into a heirarchy where they can feel higher than the white when the wypipo will be at top regardless.
We was unironically kings.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Banasura
We was unironically kings.
the greatest irony is we wuz actually kangz and the aryans did take over the world as a master race of sorts from the old world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
the greatest irony is we wuz actually kangz and the aryans did take over the world as a master race of sorts from the old world.
Aryans rule the world cause Satan rules the world

.Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

Never seen a curry who is obsessed with niggers at this point you are putting this from your ass lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
genuine question
is it because they share the same history?

the funny thing is niggers don‘t even like them back

imagine even blacks looking down on you while u jestermaxx for them and spam 100 threads like fiverr indians (unpayed)

must be suifuel
i respect blacks but idk if they respect

Aryans rule the world cause Satan rules the world

.Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
from an abrahamic perspective he prob is magog or gog in all liklihood, tho they like to make a west east divide amonst the white people, when they share a same origin in steppe magog land, I paternally also do but hopefully my indo-juden ancestry and 51% blackness has me in the ok catagory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I genuinely don't know this curry vs nigger controversy. Would like to hear from you
Look at every @human304 thread
Or every BBC thread

• +1
Curries want to be nigger passing