Why are dogs so stupid?

AOL

AOL

They literally bark at anything and everything. They hear any type of noise and they're barking. Hear another dog that's walking outside down the street? Barking. Hear another dog barking? Let's bark too. See any other animal? Let's bark.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 51576 and 3 others
They literally bark at anything and everything. They hear any type of noise and they're barking. Hear another dog that's walking outside down the street? Barking. Hear another dog barking? Let's bark too. See any other animal? Let's bark.
Sounds familiar like a color

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Non nt thread

Yeah, I hate them for that.

Disgusting creatures. Cat master race remains supreme and supremely in charge

@Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Eriot Lodger
Disgusting creatures. Cat master race remains supreme and supremely in charge

@Eriot Lodger
Dogs are the ultimate NPCs. Yeah they can be programmed to be friendly and happy to their owners but they never do anything interesting on their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Dogs are the ultimate NPCs. Yeah they can be programmed to be friendly and happy to their owners but they never do anything interesting on their own.
It’s not just their retardation that irks me. It is more so that they are FILTHY. I wrote a thread about this topic as well

Cats are so elegant. They smell like fresh sheets. They are professional cleaners and they are even shy about their poop and bury it like the cleanly intellectuals that they are 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It’s not just their retardation that irks me. It is more so that they are FILTHY. I wrote a thread about this topic as well

View attachment 2958935

Cats are so elegant. They smell like fresh sheets. They are professional cleaners and they are even shy about their poop and bury it like the cleanly intellectuals that they are 😍😍
Yeah you don't see a cat rolling in mud. Which breed of cat did you recommend? (I forgot)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yeah you don't see a cat rolling in mud. Which breed of cat did you recommend? (I forgot)
Maine coon if you want a dog sized regal looking cat who is affectionate and cuddly.

Rag-doll if you want a Velcro cat who always wants to be by you and is super relaxed and cuddly.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger