Why are dudes so envious of gl guys?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Bro I swear unless your a normie level, most men will hate you either way, either if your subhuman or chad most men will hate you (unless ofc your social skills are horrible then even as normie they will hate you)

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, antony 726, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
men do NOT hate chads u nigger

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes they do unless their masc chads
masc as in what nigger? mogger bones? thats chad, only other option is prettyboy which is not chad

• +1
I dont like them cause theyre narcy or wannabe mental

masc as in what nigger? mogger bones? thats chad, only other option is prettyboy which is not chad
that and not being short, also pretty boy is not a ranking its just a category nigga

• +1
well i have all bad sides, im non nt and ugly.

you mean why they hate prettyboy chads? It's because it's a new age phenomenon, those guys used to get fucked by ogre men as towelboys, or become eunuchs but now in this pussy worshipping matriarchy they get the women and men get evolutionarily confused as to why

you mean why they hate prettyboy chads? It's because it's a new age phenomenon, those guys used to get fucked by ogre men as towelboys, or become eunuchs but now in this pussy worshipping matriarchy they get the women and men get evolutionarily confused as to why
Pretty boys have always mogged ugly old looking masc men.
They just can't rape women anymore nor can they try to physically oppose the pretty boys who make their daughters and wives' vaginas wet.

Pretty boys have always mogged ugly old looking masc men.
They just can't rape women anymore nor can they try to physically oppose the pretty boys who make their daughters and wives' vaginas wet.
not always, power and strength mattered, the prettier man wasn't necessarily more successful with women historically

not hating on prettyboys btw i generally defend prettyboys because it is less gay to prettyboymaxx than to gymmaxx

Wtb Chico? He's non-masc Chad innit

Also the YouTuber Veritasium. He's not twink looking but definitely not overly dimorphic either. And if you don't think he's 8/10 then you don't understand looks.
Veritasium

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, xantrooper and zombey
Yeah mostly nerds are the ones who either suck them off or hate them. They get good treatment by most but also intimidate many especially when they're with their GF or some shit

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Bro I swear unless your a normie level, most men will hate you either way, either if your subhuman or chad most men will hate you (unless ofc your social skills are horrible then even as normie they will hate you)
Because we wish to slay like them 😎

Yeah we use to throw this kid in lockers during passing peroids because he looked like a girl, turns out he was getting more pussy than all of us so we started locking him in lockers

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles