Why are ethnics everywhere

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I literally feel like the cream of the crop when I walk out in public even though i'm literally just a white bloated MTN 15 yr old. All of them are giga poor and fat and short. Why is this a thing

• JFL
Reactions: dravidian pheno, counterintuitive and cromagnon
I literally feel like the cream of the crop when I walk out in public even though i'm literally just a white bloated MTN 15 yr old. All of them are giga poor and fat and short. Why is this a thing
does-anyone-have-anymore-speech-bubble-memes-like-these-v0-uc2o6lmrektb1.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Where do you live?

lol only recently
No you retard it always has been. The native indians are the real americans. The british colonists were immigrants. The black slaves were immigrants. And then everyone who came after was also an immigrant. European whites are immigrants and are only a small percentage of USA (the reported figures are inflated since they counted MENA as white)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and cromagnon

No, the only time you would need to use the word "cream" is with your oneitis and the school jock.

You are a ltn, and a bloated fuck like you don't mog this.

3139775 1C381610 3125 4626 B81C A531474EBA7B

I get this

While you have to betabuxx for this

Etwhdvjw6rad1

Sorry kiddo, blame your mommy and daddy.

• JFL
No you retard it always has been. The native indians are the real americans. The british colonists were immigrants. The black slaves were immigrants. And then everyone who came after was also an immigrant. European whites are immigrants and are only a small percentage of USA (the reported figures are inflated since they counted MENA as white)
smoothbrain tier reply. america is literally a word created by colonists btw so no, natives arent the "real americans".

british colonists along with OTHER white immigrants built and weaved the fabric and foundations of america leading to where we are today.

also whites have been here for 400 years. when do you not consider an ethnic group foreign? the natives migrated to america from siberia like 11k years ago. technically they're also immigrants :lul: either way they lived in sparse nomadic tribes mostly.only a couple native tribes were sedentary and settled.

smoothbrain tier reply. america is literally a word created by colonists btw so no, natives arent the "real americans".

british colonists along with OTHER white immigrants built and weaved the fabric and foundations of america leading to where we are today.

also whites have been here for 400 years. when do you not consider an ethnic group foreign? the natives migrated to america from siberia like 11k years ago. technically they're also immigrants :lul: either way they lived in sparse nomadic tribes mostly.only a couple native tribes were sedentary and settled.
Keep coping. The native indians were the ones who lived there since before we could even record it and the country was built by british immigrants. Ok so if today, half of India moved to Japan and 400 years from now the japanese were 1% of the population of Japan, would Indians be native japanese? No, they'd be Indians in Japan.

And if you count descendants of the original british immigrants as the real americans, it is estimated that only 14% of americans have english ancestry, and that's even counting the ones who immigrated more recently. (Taking 46 million out of 333 million total population from https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2023/10/2020-census-dhc-a-white-population.html).

• JFL
Keep coping. The native indians were the ones who lived there since before we could even record it and the country was built by british immigrants. Ok so if today, half of India moved to Japan and 400 years from now the japanese were 1% of the population of Japan, would Indians be native japanese? No, they'd be Indians in Japan.

And if you count descendants of the original british immigrants as the real americans, it is estimated that only 14% of americans have english ancestry, and that's even counting the ones who immigrated more recently. (Taking 46 million out of 333 million total population from https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2023/10/2020-census-dhc-a-white-population.html).
The native indians lived in the land but did not build the country. therefore they arent native because there was nothing to be native too. only small pockets of land

also not just british immigrants built the country. many other ethnic groups contributed tons as well

You’re 15, Get THE FUCK OUT OF HERE you fucking dumb piece of shit, before its too late. Get the fuck out.

• So Sad