why are ethnics so obsessed with white women?

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
As a white man I dont understand

White women age like crap, they are all whores, they are not much more attractive than asians/latinas

and on top of it all they are genuinely evil, more so than any other race of women

but for some reason ethnics would drag their scrotum through miles of broken glass to just stand around and look at white women

why?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Michael Myers, GabachoCopium and 3 others
White women are too neotenous white men mog hard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and walrusmaxx
the idea of marrying and procreating with a white woman makes them feel like it would joint them to the white race, they would never admit to this however

especially the idea of their kids being white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, perpetuallytired, hopecel and 2 others
Coon propaganda plastered globally by the world elites to halt the BBC takeover :rage:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Better looking kids that's it

Remember everything comes back to biology at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and walrusmaxx
5/10 white women is a 7 in most other groups.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and klip11
Even when I say I don't find them that attractive. All the ethnics try and lynch me. Say I'm in self-denial and coping. They even claim the women I like (MENA) are white adjacent - whatever that means.

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
White myself, never understood why either, ethnic boost their egos, simp pay for them give them a crap ton of money for nothing, they don’t even simp for a Stacy just LTB or MTB whores. I also noticed it’s always average white foids who call for more mass immigration and more diversity, I wonder why

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx

White women age like crap, they are all whores, they are not much more attractive than asians/latinas

and on top of it all they are genuinely evil, more so than any other race of women

but for some reason ethnics would drag their scrotum through miles of broken glass to just stand around and look at white women

why?
vaith vomaaan i love you maaam plz let me have kids vith you maaam

becuase they look better

Actually I’ve seen this before and you’re right. Nvm. My theory is because many ethnics have semi caucosoid features, but there features aren’t sharp enough and ofc there coloring is shit. They seek white women because it reminds them of what they could have been. Maybe they can do there kids a service. Another thing is that guy is prob a nerd. No one cares what nerds think. That foid literally post her tampon hanging out for views. Anyways, LASTLY as an ethnic, white women are literally less picky nowadays At least those in the US and Australia. It’s way easier to pull a decent looking white women then it is a decent looking Asian, native or black women. As a darksined curry I’ve noticed dark skinned curry women are even more repulsed by me then lighter skinned ones, as long as they have similar fetaures to me, this is because inferiority complex plays a huge role in attraction, they want to save there bloodlines, this is a constant thought in ethnic women’s mind they want the superior white genes for there kids.

its cause white brah promotes white women interracial as a forbidden fruit

so ethnics want to insert their dick cheese cocks into those white pussy walls and let the cheese smear all of over the walls

White women age like crap, they are all whores,
True.
they are not much more attractive than asians/latinas

False.

why?
Bleaching gene purposes.

so ethnics want to insert their dick cheese cocks into those white pussy walls and let the cheese smear all of over the walls
Poetry like usual

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Not me traveler brah. Also deathniks usually don't have dick cheese as we are cut. I never had dick cheese in my entire life.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Not me traveler brah. Also deathniks usually don't have dick cheese as we are cut. I never had dick cheese in my entire life.
legit no dick cheese theory

the dick cheese to make white brah see ethnics as more primal so they fear it more then they will want to see white women with these ethnics more

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
We're not, once we fuck 10-15 of them we figure out what we like