Why are Europeans so abnormally tall?

Dinger557

Dinger557

Diamond
Average height of the tallest European ethnicity is 6'3.197 (for men born between 1998 to 2002).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and ElliotRodgerJr
Average height of the tallest European ethnicity is 6'3.197 (for men born between 1998 to 2002).
Average height for men in my country is 5'5.6:LOL:

Nutrition I guess?
Also what country is 6'3 AVERAGE. 50% are taller than that then wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
nigga where
Nutrition I guess?
Also what country is 6'3 AVERAGE. 50% are taller than that then wtf
ikr. 6'4 is literall 99th percentile height
what is op smoking

edit: oh tallest european ethnicity... im autistic and tired so i read it as average height of a european is 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3832
They aren't actually tall its just their faces, all the gooks, curries and spic women get haloed by the face and overestimate their height

I'm 5'11 and this one midget spic bitch from puerto rico said I was probably 6'6 JFL.

In 10th grade I was literally the same height as this 5'9-5'10 cuban hoe and she said I was probably 6'2 while lookinmg at me from eye level

Negroids are taller, more athletic, faster, bigger dick. Your birdcel race of cheese men is a lie covered by the media using cherry picked examples to represent all of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Ahnafdaniel and Ascensionrequired
They aren't actually tall its just their faces, all the gooks, curries and spic women get haloed by the face and overestimate their height

I'm 5'11 and this one midget spic bitch from puerto rico said I was probably 6'6 JFL.

In 10th grade I was literally the same height as this 5'9-5'10 cuban hoe and she said I was probably 6'2 while lookinmg at me from eye level
Actually they are, they carry a weird kind of gene
Average height of Montenegrin men (age 18 to 50)- 183.9 cm(6'0.402)
Source- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/
Average height Nor Montenegrin men 18 to 22- 191 cm(6'3.197)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Negroids are taller, more athletic, faster, bigger dick. Your birdcel race of cheese men is a lie covered by the media using cherry picked examples to represent all of you.
View attachment 405313
Maxresdefault

Most of the world's small population come from Africa
San people
Hadza people
Pygmie people
Hutu people , etc.
Keep living in your imagination
Montenigger
so they're not white
:feelshah:
Montenegrins are White. They're from South East Europe.

Last edited:
Source for that 6'3" average?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
F7914C3D DA37 4CCF 9A3E BDE5319203C8

• JFL
Hi T moggers too alpha to adjust to soy cuck white society. COPE
You're the one who's coping. You're calling me a soy cuck? Russia, especially Dagestan >>>> all of Africa.

View attachment 405326
San people
Hadza people
Pygmie people
Hutu people , etc.

Montenegrins are White. They're from South East Europe.
huh couldnt hear you over tyrones BBC tearing a giga hole in to your white sister stacy. Dont worry shell settle for a white betabux after her asshole has been stretched by Kongo teir bbc

@Justttt abnormalitycel

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
Fat lard american retard, europe isnt a country.
The average height is incredibly different from one country to another.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 6793 and Deleted member 6789
huh couldnt hear you over tyrones BBC tearing a giga hole in to your white sister stacy. Dont worry shell settle for a white betabux after her asshole has been stretched by Kongo teir bbc
My friend size of the penis is directly proportional to the height of the person. Taller men in general tend to have testosterone. Africans aren't tall in general. Think about how Big White Cocks will fuck your mother and sister and Will cuck you and your father. Your Black foids and ethnic foids regularly fetishize White in interracial novels
Screenshot 20200513 155743 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200513 155752 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200513 155803 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200513 155810 Wattpad

I am not White. I am from India and i don't have any problem if Indian foids are cucking us Indian guys for White men.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200513-155738_Wattpad.jpg
    Screenshot_20200513-155738_Wattpad.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
  • JFL
Maybe asians are too small,who knows.

My friend size of the penis is directly proportional to the height of the person. Taller men in general tend to have testosterone. Africans aren't tall in general. Think about how Big White Cocks will fuck your mother and sister and Will cuck you and your father. Your Black foids and ethnic foids regularly fetishize White in interracial novels
View attachment 405367View attachment 405368View attachment 405369View attachment 405371
I am not White. I am from India and i don't have any problem if Indian foids are fucking us Indian guys for White men.
Im not even black. LOL U actually want white man to cuck your curry women. Its over for pajeetcels when your own men dont even want to do beter for themselves.

Europeans are fine.

The real question is...

Why are ethnics so abnormally short?

@Arkantos .

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Im not even black. LOL U actually want white man to cuck your curry women. Its over for pajeetcels when your own men dont even want to do beter for themselves.
Most of my South Asian, East Asian and Arab and African friends think like this. Our women look much better than us. So, they should just cuck us for a better man(White man).

• JFL
Most of my South Asian, East Asian and Arab and African friends think like this. Our women look much better than us. So, they should just cuck us for a better man(White man).
So what do we end up with ?

Europeans are fine.

The real question is...

@Arkantos .
Westerners were barbarians. Ethnic societies were patriarchal. A man is judged by his nature, character, family background and wallet (money) in a patriarchal society. Looks and height doesn't play a huge role in patriarchal society(for men).
So what do we end up with ?
Nothing :trepidation:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: freiza
View attachment 405326
San people
Hadza people
Pygmie people
Hutu people , etc.
Africa has some of the tallest and shortest people in the world

Europeans are fine.

The real question is...

@Arkantos .
We are untermenschen and our countries are in perpetual poverty

Our women look much better than us. So, they should just cuck us for a better man(White man).
i don't have any problem if Indian foids are cucking us Indian guys for White men.
:feelswhat:
Don't be like that man

• +1
  • +1
no they are not tall retard. Just bunch of insecure frauding cumskins left, right and center.

• +1
no they are not tall retard. Just bunch of insecure frauding cumskins left, right and center.
Europeans cannot fake their height unlike Africans. Montenegro is receiving millions of tourists every year. You seem like a Black supremacist to me.

Cold climate promotes body growth, so that more heat can be retained in the winter

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Superior neandertals gene mix

After the Second World War where European nations lost millions and millions of men (gallons and gallons of them), the returning soldiers who lived were on average much taller. So, it was sort of a Darwinism/adaptation situation which has led to them all being so tall today, as well as women less likely to date and procreate with Manlets. The European Manlet as a species was for all intents and purposes killed off with the remaining ones bred out.

Yeah its over

Nelotics are not tall
Average height for Dinka men is 5'9.449
Average height for Nuer men is 5'9.173
Average height for Anuak men is 5'7.598
Average height for Shilluk men is 5'7.953
Source- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8674486/
This study confirms that the Nilotics in Southern Sudan have slender bodies and are amongst the tallest in the world, and may attain greater height if privileged with favourable environmental conditions during early childhood and adolescence, allowing full expression of the genetic material.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Certain genes, sexual selection, and favorable environment for growing