Why are fade so overrated ?

D

Deleted member 45672

Silver
I was wondering why when fade are so popular among young ppl (14-30yo) you never see any male model with one, i feel like i’ve never seen a really good looking guy (actor/model or smth else) rocking a fade, they always have atleast 3-4cm of hair on the side. And if they have shorter hair it’s always a buzzcut. So why are fade so overrated if best hairstylist in the world style the most beautiful faces of the world with longer hairstyle ?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Tai Lung
I was wondering why when fade are so popular among young ppl (14-30yo) you never see any male model with one, i feel like i’ve never seen a really good looking guy (actor/model or smth else) rocking a fade, they always have atleast 3-4cm of hair on the side. And if they have shorter hair it’s always a buzzcut. So why are fade so overrated if best hairstylist in the world style the most beautiful faces of the world with longer hairstyle ?
fades are low class only

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 45672
Having fade is like wearing casual street wear, you wont see models doing that neither.

Having fade is like wearing casual street wear, you wont see models doing that neither.
But then for people looking for the best aesthetic longer hairstyle is the go to ? (Doesn’t have to be superlong but longer sides that you maintain every months or so ?)

rephrase please
Yea my bad, when aiming for the best look aesthetic wise. Are longer hairstyle the way to fo ? Such has the hairstyle you see on runway ? Or should we go with what we tend to see in the streets like fade and stuff like that ?

Yea my bad, when aiming for the best look aesthetic wise. Are longer hairstyle the way to fo ? Such has the hairstyle you see on runway ? Or should we go with what we tend to see in the streets like fade and stuff like that ?
it depends like anything, to pull out either extreme (extremely short, or long) you need to have insane bone development, is better to stay in the middle point if you don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
it depends like anything, to pull out either extreme (extremely short, or long) you need to have insane bone development, is better to stay in the middle point if you don't
I have decent bones (atleast jaws and chin) but i dont know i always feel i look like shit from the front when my sides are short. That’s why i was thinking about that and i started to cope looking at male model not having shorter sides

Fades are low inhib its a sign to a girl that you will go and do bad things to them (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and autistic_tendencies
Every ethnic has one
It’s boring now
I personnaly only like them from the side but to me front view looks like absolute shit. Will start to get my hair maintained to their current length

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and autistic_tendencies
Like killing her dogs ?
low inhib thingzz
but also getting non fade haircuts for cheap is difficult, in NE USA the cheapest haircuts you can get are about 20 dollars and its all fade stuff. unless u want to spend 60+ on a scissor cut, I don’t see why most men wouldnt want fades

• +1
low inhib thingzz
but also getting non fade haircuts for cheap is difficult, in NE USA the cheapest haircuts you can get are about 20 dollars and its all fade stuff. unless u want to spend 60+ on a scissor cut, I don’t see why most men wouldnt want fades
I live in france and you can get scissor cut for like 20-25€ easily, some salon are doing really good job, here a fade would be like 15-19€ so it’s not much more. I still dont have much experience with trying to maintain a longer hairstyle but i will give it a try, i guess stylist that often cut foids are doing better job for this type of cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I live in france and you can get scissor cut for like 20-25€ easily, some salon are doing really good job, here a fade would be like 15-19€ so it’s not much more. I still dont have much experience with trying to maintain a longer hairstyle but i will give it a try, i guess stylist that often cut foids are doing better job for this type of cut
yes bro good luck go for it then

• +1
I personnaly only like them from the side but to me front view looks like absolute shit.
That's so true, makes most dudes look dumb af but side looks pretty good. that's why these low fades taper fades are now trendy, they somewhat achieve a clean look from the side and back but mantain enough volume to not look retarded from front

• +1
That's so true, makes most dudes look dumb af but side looks pretty good. that's why these low fades taper fades are now trendy, they somewhat achieve a clean look from the side and back but mantain enough volume to not look retarded from front
Yes i do agree on that, i’ve been running taper for like 4-5 years already now that was my way to avoid looking like a subhuman from the front but i think i will try to see what can i achieve with an even longer look on the sides

Because girls like it. Male models don't have one because they have top ier faces/bones so they can look aesthetic and not "trendy"

Anything else looks less NT so you need better looks to compensate.