Why are female doctors so arrogant

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

They think they won at life just for getting some stupid degree they had to sit on their ass and study 12 hours everyday haha

I don't even know who had the idea that being a doctor is supposed to be healthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 20399
You sound jealous, you pathetic little misogynist incel

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Old female doctors aren't arrogant. My female doctor (she was like in her late 50s) was based, and didn't recommend I get the covid vaccine. I feel like that's less expected for a female doctor to say.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Old female doctors aren't arrogant. My female doctor (she was like in her late 50s) was based, and didn't recommend I get the covid vaccine. I feel like that's less expected for a female doctor to say.
Sounds extremly arrogant, trusting yourself more then the science

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thenewhebbe
pre social media women are different

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Being a surgeon is top 1-3% in terms of status, respect and income. This one also looks pretty attractive. So I totally get why she's arrogant.

But if she was some fat ugly subhuman, just like most female doctors, I'd laugh to her face. Those are the absolute worst.

they're women

ofc its not healthy if you dont get ravaged by hgih t high fighting usccess men. meanwhile men rot in their basements but its healthy for them ig