Why are females so fucking annoying?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
And it's not irl only either, they're pretty much like this everywhere.

'Umm honey who hurt you' 'okay have a good day :)' 'enjoy rotting freak'

JFL you can really sense when a foid is typing. my boyos @Petsmart and @SirGey you remember that dyke yesterday? remember how passive aggressive and narcissistic she was? that's exactly why foids shouldn't be allowed here.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4570, Aesthetic and 3 others
And it's not irl only either, they're pretty much like this everywhere.

'Umm honey who hurt you' 'okay have a good day :)' 'enjoy rotting freak'

JFL you can really sense when a foid is typing. my boyos @Petsmart and @SirGey you remember that dyke yesterday? remember how passive aggressive and narcissistic she was? that's exactly why foids shouldn't be allowed here.
It’s always these people with mental illnesses trying to preach like they’ve discovered the holy grail.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Aesthetic, LookistWorld and 2 others

It’s always these people with mental illnesses trying to preach like they’ve discovered the holy grail.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
They're narcissists because they have everything in life handed to them on a silver platter, regardless of how fat or disgusting they are. Men have to work hard, and be genetically blessed to get even a tenth of the same treatment. Social media inflates their self worth. Tinder allows them to select Chads on a whim. There's a reason men commit suicide much more often. A "lonely" woman will have 100 notifications. A lonely man will have a rope around his neck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Catawampus, OOGABOOGA and 8 others

LOL i remember she called you a virgin also. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Said you were gonna 'be virgin for life'. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and Petsmart

No point in getting mad at a mentally ill person, they don’t know any better.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, LookistWorld and Roping Subhuman
No point in getting mad at a mentally ill person, they don’t know any better.

Tbh jfl.

>I'm not a woman
>I'm not a man
>I'm not a transgender
>My gf and me don't like men
>I'm a faggot

2pjlpn.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, RichardSpencel, LookistWorld and 1 other person
smaller brains. lower iq. females are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: john2, LookistWorld and Roping Subhuman

This was that "vibes" bitch, right? God. Women are given infinite validation, so they think everything they say has value. Because of this they just can't stop running their mouths. If only they knew they only get the validation cause guys want to fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Roping Subhuman
They're narcissists because they have everything in life handed to them on a silver platter, regardless of how fat or disgusting they are. Men have to work hard, and be genetically blessed to get even a tenth of the same treatment. Social media inflates their self worth. Tinder allows them to select Chads on a whim. There's a reason men commit suicide much more often. A "lonely" woman will have 100 notifications. A lonely man will have a rope around his neck.
100 is pathetic for a woman using tinder.
100 is amazing and top 1% for a man.

But they aren't comparable.
Men try as many women as possible, women choose as little of the men trying as possible, the more men trying, the more they have to reject or simply ignore.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
They're called meme gender for a reason

Context bhai

There was a foid few days ago who was posting here.

I don't remember her username but she made some retarded comments. she was saying how it was 'easy to trick inels' when she was saying contradictory things.

For example: that dumb dyke said she wasn't a woman but was a fag and had a gf lol.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Women are incomplete men.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Women are incomplete men.

And to think they are fags who worship them and even want to be them.

I never understood this. why the fuck would any man want to be a woman? they are inferior to men in every way. they have no reason to their existence aside from getting fucked by Chad.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and LookistWorld

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
There was a foid few days ago who was posting here.

I don't remember her username but she made some retarded comments. she was saying how it was 'easy to trick inels' when she was saying contradictory things.

For example: that dumb dyke said she wasn't a woman but was a fag and had a gf lol.
I wanna know what she wrote in her initial message to the mods as to why she joined here
@Lorsss @Sergeant

Attachments

• 1579703544341.png
    1579703544341.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 1
Aristotle believed women were inferior to men. For example, in his work Politics (1254b13–14), Aristotle states "as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject". In Politics 1.12 he wrote, "The slave is wholly lacking the deliberative element; the female has it but it lacks authority; the child has it but it is incomplete".

Cynthia Freeland wrote: "Aristotle says that the courage of a man lies in commanding, a woman's lies in obeying; that 'matter yearns for form, as the female for the male and the ugly for the beautiful'; that women have fewer teeth than men; that a female is an incomplete male or 'as it were, a deformity'."Aristotle believed that men and women naturally differed both physically and mentally. He claimed that women are "more mischievous, less simple, more impulsive ... more compassionate ... more easily moved to tears ... more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike ... more prone to despondency and less hopeful ... more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] ... also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action" than men.

Greeks were blackpilled

e10e2e9ada8cc29414f42f73cd8dd338.jpg

You can make women with just the X chromosome, while you need the X AND the Y chromosome to make a man.

All foetus are female-like in the begining, then androgens come and masculinize the foetus' body and brain.

Female is the base, Male is the improved version.
This prove that women are incomplete men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Catawampus, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
Women are dumb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
It is what it is

it's really easy to sniff out when a hole is posting

dog_nose_dry_hero.jpg