Why are females such short term thinkers?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Like I dont understand it, I would gladly take a average looking female (whos not fat) skinny, who wants to have kids and would stay loyal, then have a one night stand with a giga stacy. Girls will clearly pick the wrong decision to have a one night stand with a gigachad. Mind blowing to me. Then when they're old, THEN they want to settle down. Nah fuck outta here with that bullshit, Stay alone for the rest of your life with your cats knowing all the slutty shit you done, getting gangbanged by a bunch of niggers. I hope it was worth it when you go to the grave with nothing to show for it.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 8318 and 17 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CsCurry, Lev Peshkov and Hozay
Women don't settle down young because they don't have to. Some guy will always accept their used up hole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Yliaster, brainded and 10 others
Because they're low iq and don't think rationally which is why for all of time until recently they didn't have rights and men would control who they got married to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Need2Ascend, karbo and 7 others
Women don't settle down young because they don't have to. Some guy will always accept their used up hole
They do need to though, back then they were pressured to, now it's all just fucked because of tinder, social media, etc

• +1
Reactions: Troika
Might have to start a Floppa Gang and put all these other gangs to the grave tbh ngl. @brbbrah Get ready. There will be war.
more build up to the dark knight rises POG
would join floppa gang even though i'm in high t gang already . just be in two gangs theorem.

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Forward long term thinking isnt something that you can really have without being self aware. They just have a feeling, just like men do, i’m hungry or i am tired or I am horny, but instead of thinking about it like a man, they just act on it. And because they dont really know what they want, they couldnt work towards what they want even if they did have long term objective thinking ability

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel and Hozay
Forward long term thinking isnt something that you can really have without being self aware. They just have a feeling, just like men do, i’m hungry or i am tired or I am horny, but instead of thinking about it like a man, they just act on it. And because they dont really know what they want, they couldnt work towards what they want even if they did have long term objective thinking ability
Yup, they have no self control.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
The same reason why society is okay with women breaking down and crying and doing stupid shit. They are weaker mentally and make bad decisions. They are just children tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SkinjobCatastrophe and Hozay
The same reason why society is okay with women breaking down and crying and doing stupid shit. They are weaker mentally and make bad decisions. They are just children tbh.
Couldn't have said it better, woman are literally children, and thats how you need to treat them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
They do need to though, back then they were pressured to, now it's all just fucked because of tinder, social media, etc
Women are extremely susceptible to peer pressure. In my hometown, half of the girls got married around 18 just because of religious pressure on them to do it. The rest of them went off to uni and are probably getting fucked as we speak.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Hozay
Women are extremely susceptible to peer pressure. In my hometown, half of the girls got married around 18 just because of religious pressure on them to do it. The rest of them went off to uni and are probably getting fucked as we speak.
Yup and woman need that peer pressure ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Troika
It’s because dudes will fuck anything

it’s really really really bad bro. Pig borderline deeformed obese bitches have dudes catcalling them out of cars I’ve literally seen this

men are the reason girls act like this because of the insane simping

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Copeful and Hozay
It’s because dudes will fuck anything

it’s really really really bad bro. Pig borderline deeformed obese bitches have dudes catcalling them out of cars I’ve literally seen this
Thirsty guys fucking piss me off bro. It's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9837
Thirsty guys fucking piss me off bro. It's ridiculous.
If anything kill simps tbh. Desperate dudes the reason any of this happens

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Copeful and Hozay
I would gladly take a average looking female (whos not fat) skinny, who wants to have kids and would stay loyal, then have a one night stand with a giga stacy.

• Love it
dragobro @St. Wristcel

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
the male race goes to war on the feamle species

march with me

• Love it
Because it's the best way to live but ironically it isn't for them that type of Lifestyle destroys them mentally and their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Lev Peshkov
Because it's the best way to live but ironically it isn't for them that type of Lifestyle destroys them mentally and their lives.
i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Females aren't rational at all, that's why. They act on emotional impulse, whereas men are more logical, thus why the world's biggest philosophers and inventors were all men. Long term planning requires you to set aside instant gratification.

Some people will say "no, that's because of muh oppression back then", which can be simply debunked by looking at the state of women right now.

The only business they'll do is selling pics of their assholes on OnlyFans, meanwhile the biggest innovations and inventions are still made mostly by men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Hozay
Females aren't rational at all, that's why. They act on emotional impulse, whereas men are more logical, thus why the world's biggest philosophers and inventors were all men.

Some people will say "no, that's because of muh oppression back then", which can be simply debunked by looking at the state of women right now.

The only business they'll do is selling pics of their assholes on OnlyFans, meanwhile the biggest innovations and inventions are still made mostly by men.
good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Anyone could be dead within 2 years, for example.
Hence short term thinking has advantages, and is legit replication tactic.

I don't get how it's short term thinking?

From their perspective they get to fuck hot guys when they are young and settle down for beta when they are older.

It's an ideal lifestyle for them.
Probably the best Era to be a women right now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Hozay
I don't get how it's short term thinking?

From their perspective they get to fuck hot guys when they are young and settle down for beta when they are older.

It's an ideal lifestyle for them.
Probably the best Era to be a women right now

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Circlejerk much itt
Talking about self control and long term thinking

90% of people are short-term thinkers