WHY ARE FOID ON TWITTER SO FUCKING LOW IQ

Rea

Rea

π˜‰π˜¦π˜΄π˜΅π˜Žπ˜°π˜³π˜¦ π™Žπ™ͺπ™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™©π™–π™§
I'M TELLING THIS BITCH SOME JAPANESE WORD CAN BE FOUND IN BOTH JAPANESE AND IN CHINESE BUT IT'S MORE USED IN OLD JAPANESE

THIS FUCKING RETARD TELLS ME I'M A FETISHIST OR SOME SHIT CAUSE I'M READING IT IN JAPANESE AND NOT IN CHINESE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

OF COURSE SHE HAS A KPOP PFP I WANNA KILL EVERY KPOP FAN THEY ARE ALL DISGUSTINGLY LOW IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, flippasav, Zikel_Nut and 16 others
@Imretarded? @Gengar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Imretarded?
I'M TELLING THIS BITCH SOME JAPANESE WORD CAN BE FOUND IN BOTH JAPANESE AND IN CHINESE BUT IT'S MORE USED IN OLD JAPANESE

THIS FUCKING RETARD TELLS ME I'M A FETISHIST OR SOME SHIT CAUSE I'M READING IT IN JAPANESE AND NOT IN CHINESE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

OF COURSE SHE HAS A KPOP PFP I WANNA KILL EVERY KPOP FAN THEY ARE ALL DISGUSTINGLY LOW IQ
Fuck kpop fans i hate them they are the worst of the worst

https://looksmax.org/threads/k-pop-fans-are-the-most-mentally-ill-persons.1093152/

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Shut up feticisr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Rea and Imretarded?
she's legit retarded lol. Does she not know every kanji has a chinese reading?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, 14vic and Rea
Fuck kpop fans i hate them they are the worst of the worst
THEY REALLY ARE SUBHUMAN

THEN THEY'LL BRING THEIR 6 FRIENDS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY'RE RIGHT WHEN THEY'RE WRONG JFLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, bakpaokukus, Gengar and 2 others
she's legit retarded lol. Does she not know every kanji has a chinese reading?
APPARENTLY IF YOU USE AN OLD WORD FROM JAPANESE LITERATURE YOU'RE CONSIDERED A WEIRDO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Imretarded?
THEY REALLY ARE SUBHUMAN

THEN THEY'LL BRING THEIR 6 FRIENDS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY'RE RIGHT WHEN THEY'RE WRONG JFLL
just send them a wikipedia article talking about what on yomi kun yomi readings are

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Shut up feticisr

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
APPARENTLY IF YOU USE AN OLD WORD FROM JAPANESE LITERATURE YOU'RE CONSIDERED A WEIRDO
dumb whore can't even memorize the 2000 daily life kanji

• JFL
just send them a wikipedia article talking about what on yomi kun yomi readings are
I won't even waste my time anymore but it's pretty funny

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gengar and Darkeningstar
THEY REALLY ARE SUBHUMAN

I've argued with k-pop girls before. Can confirm they gang up on you, JFL at this.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
Aray bhenchods, I am a k-pop fan myself.
I'm not talking about liking kpop music

I'M TALKING ABOUT RETWEETING KPOP STUFF ALL DAY LONG, STALKING ARTISTS AND FINGERING THEMSELVES ON THEIR INTERVIEWS

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I'm not talking about liking kpop music

I'M TALKING ABOUT RETWEETING KPOP STUFF ALL DAY LONG, STALKING ARTISTS AND FINGERING THEMSELVES ON THEIR INTERVIEWS
I've argued with these schizos before. I'll be honest -- that's the only reason I didn't listen to k-pop sooner, the fanbase on Twitter was exactly this insufferable. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
I won't even waste my time anymore but it's pretty funny
korean shits can't memorize a single character. its why they replaced it with that gay alphabet in the 1600s.

Aray bhenchods, I am a k-pop fan myself.
become j-pop fan

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Did you understand me? That means I'm fluent.
I have extrapolated the meaning from the context and similar words. In this case I think even my grandmother could do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
Tales
MV5BZDkwYzUwOTItODVkNy00ZmRkLTlmOGMtOTA5YjQ3OTUyZTg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ V1

• JFL
I've argued with these schizos before. I'll be honest -- that's the only reason I didn't listen to k-pop sooner, the fanbase on Twitter was exactly this insufferable. :forcedsmile:
True true true fucking true they are all so fucking low iq and cringe it's unbelievable

I needed to make this thread to let off steam because if I insult them I'll fuck up my account on top of that because they're going to report me at 50 JFL

• JFL
korean shits can't memorize a single character. its why they replaced it with that gay alphabet in the 1600s.

become j-pop fan
I listen to more j-pop than I do k-pop, I even listen to k-pop artists' j-pop songs. For example...

Sara sara, sara sara
Amanogawa no you ni
Sara sara, sara sara
Kawarazu nagareteiku

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
I have extrapolated the meaning from the context and similar words. In this case I think even my grandmother could do it.
No need to learn Italian when you can just add "o" after each word to be understood

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gengar and Darkeningstar
True true true fucking true they are all so fucking low iq and cringe it's unbelievable

I needed to make this thread to let off steam because if I insult them I'll fuck up my account on top of that because they're going to report me at 50 JFL
I got my twitter account from high school banned after a few years because I was arguing with too many pajeetcels and my account got nuked. Joever for me. I had nearly 1000 followers. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gengar
I listen to more j-pop than I do k-pop, I even listen to k-pop artists' j-pop songs. For example...

Sara sara, sara sara
Amanogawa no you ni
Sara sara, sara sara
Kawarazu nagareteiku
View attachment 3083588
I like some kpop and jpop too even if it's not my main genre

• Woah
No need to learn Italian when you can just add "o" after each word to be understood
Todayo Io eato riceo

• JFL
I want to grope this gook fuuaark

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Rea and Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Italian is more similar to English than you think

• +1
Bueno bueno my amigo mio es fluento !
Buono, il mio amico Γ¨ fluente. Ovvero traduzione letterale pedestre

• JFL
  • +1
Italian is more similar to English than you think
Err, I'd say Italian is more similar to French. They are Romance languages. English has more similar with German and Dutch as they are all three Germanic languages.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Err, I'd say Italian is more similar to French. They are Romance languages. English has more similar with German and Dutch as they are all three Germanic languages.
Of course.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
  • +1
"Fun" fact: knowing Latin allows you to get to know some English words that most British people don't know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Gengar and Imretarded?
"Fun" fact: knowing Latin allows you to get to know some English words that most British people don't know
They're not english words then are they nigga

• JFL
  • +1
HAHAHAHA SHE JUST RESPONDED WITH THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?