Why are foids 182cm/6’0 nowadays?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Almost 80% of zoomer girls are 6’0+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Hikicel69, p0lishsubhuman and 16 others
Facts I get height mogged regularly by females or they’re around my height and I’m 5’11

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, redrum64389 and poopoohead
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, 444, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
my sister is 6 foot clearly low estrogencel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, huaus, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
They’re not - it’s just that everyone else lies about their height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem, ItsOverCel and Copexodius Maximus
Facts I get height mogged regularly by females or they’re around my height and I’m 5’11
Same I am 5’11 morning height but with shoes 6’0 still getij g height mogged by foids

• +1
Reactions: Solar, Copexodius Maximus and Manletmachine
most young women are still under 5'8 let alone 6'0 you sperg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: huaus, Deprived, Dystopian and 4 others
Almost 80% of zoomer girls are 6’0+
Here foids are on average 1,78m. Quite noticably shorter than guys.
Feels good to be tall among them.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
All tall zoomer “females” are actually males

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Hikicel69 and Copexodius Maximus
I've actually almost never seen a 6'0 girl and i live in Germany NO IDEA where ur at
UK there are AYLOT of girls around 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Copexodius Maximus
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Elvisandreaa and Copexodius Maximus
They are mtfs

scandinavai
yeah, our bitches are tall as fuck...:feelsrope:

However, there are only 7% women taller than 5'10... so... it is not true in general, even if Zoomer foids are taller, still no more than 10% of them would hit above 5'10 in Scandi. :feelsmega:

Thus, you are just concentrating too much on the female mog. They just attract your attention because your ego cannot tolerate it...
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

:feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ErbCel, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Danzig Gdansk
Bro no way girls in Poland are dwarf's idk what Denison ur at, guys are tall but girls there are literally micro I've been there many times

yeah, our bitches are tall as fuck...

However, there are only 7% women taller than 5'10... so... it is not true in general, even if Zoomer foids are taller, still no more than 10% of them would hit above 5'10 in Scandi.

Thus, you are just concentrating too much on the female mog. They just attract your attention because your ego cannot tolerate it...
they wear height boosting booths i think, you knwo the ones that make that sound yuo know what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
yeah, our bitches are tall as fuck...:feelsrope:

However, there are only 7% women taller than 5'10... so... it is not true in general, even if Zoomer foids are taller, still no more than 10% of them would hit above 5'10 in Scandi. :feelsmega:

Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

:feelshehe:
Exactly I'm actually questioning my life since even my 5'9 manlet ass still manages to be taller than 60% of girls whenever I'm out and about

• +1
I think its more like 185cm since my eyes are at their nose alars

Bro no way girls in Poland are dwarf's idk what Denison ur at, guys are tall but girls there are literally micro I've been there many times
Yeah that’s my impression visiting the south/eastern Poland kike Warsaw they are noticeably shorter than Northen part

I’m 6’0 and regularly see girl my height or taller. Still mog most women of course, but it’s not rare. I guess it’s the equivalent of being a 6’4 guy

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’m 6’0 and regularly see girl my height or taller. Still mog most women of course, but it’s not rare. I guess it’s the equivalent of being a 6’4 guy
How da fuq foids got this tall nowadays almost 6’1

they are either of Croatian descent or trannies

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Artemis and Copexodius Maximus
It sure does feel like that sometimes.

Ignore all the foidlets and only pay attention to the 1 or 2 foids in the store taller than you.

Immediately look for rope to commit suicide

• JFL
Yea copers here say below 5'10 is manlet. Wtf?? I would say below 6'0.
I am 6'2 and average where I live is 5'10 but I still get heightmogged. The ratio of guys to foids doesn't make sense as well; like in a day I'll see maybe 3 - 5 guys above 6'4, but I'll see 10+ foids above 180cm.
Today walking around city for an hour I saw I think 3 foids that were taller than me ffs man.
That's why I want to be 6'4 because I have only seen 4 or 5 foids that tall in my life.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It sure does feel like that sometimes.

Ignore all the foidlets and only pay attention to the 1 or 2 foids in the store taller than you.

Immediately look for rope to commit suicide
I said 80%

Man I remember when I was in France my ego regarding height was so huge because pisseater frogs are manlet. I was there for 3 weeks and legit only met one French guy that was the same height as me; and none taller.
Tallest French foid I saw was probably like 5'8 as well

Man I remember when I was in France my ego regarding height was so huge because pisseater frogs are manlet. I was there for 3 weeks and legit only met one French guy that was the same height as me; and none taller.
Tallest French foid I saw was probably like 5'8 as well
What the fuck how? How tall are you? How tall are they?

What the fuck how? How tall are you? How tall are they?
I'm 6'2 it was in the south they are legit all manlet. Btw the guy who was around my height was from Normandy as well JFL so I didn't meet or see anyone from the area that was above 6'0

• Woah
I'm 6'2 it was in the south they are legit all manlet. Btw the guy who was around my height was from Normandy as well JFL so I didn't meet or see anyone from the area that was above 6'0
6’1 is avg for zoomer male in Northen Europe

6’1 is avg for zoomer male in Northen Europe
I'd say solid 180. In Paris probably but nah south of Nantes average is 5'9 I'd say

Yeah I have noticed that last well when I was in France in Nice people were generally slightly shorter than me it was surreal being on the taller side for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Yeah I have noticed that last well when I was in France in Nice people were generally slightly shorter than me it was surreal being on the taller side for the first time.
Already American are not as tall as well I was in Texas, Boston, Maryland and New york. Most men are 5’10-5’11 ish lol.

OP is prob 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
I have seen tall girls with massive shoe soles, you can't compete with them.

I'd say solid 180. In Paris probably but nah south of Nantes average is 5'9 I'd say
Swiss romandy people are not tall as well I was in Geneva and Lausanne dunno about Zurich.

Swiss romandy people are not tall as well I was in Geneva and Lausanne dunno about Zurich.
Yeah I was in the Swiss-French Alps I'd say average guy was 5'9 tbh there were a lot of tall guys there but they were all Swiss German

• Woah