Why are foids intrigued with Looksmax?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Perhaps, they probe like undercover investigators unveiling misogyny and its benefactors and philanthropists. Or perhaps, like a drug dealer losing sales and customers, he investigates for a culprit. Some of today's women have become so pampered with the idea of dominion through universities and political ideologies that they feel men need to respect them, get on their knees, and beg for mercy. Ugh, disturbing. I know.

Then we have the not-so-clever opportunists. They suck at everything they do, from acting to writing to dancing for likes. What else can a gal do ... besides be that whore she was meant to be? Ugh. That right there's enough to send her off on a hellbent mission to destroy me. Ah, yes, like casting a hook out into the water. A tug here, tug there, tug-tug-tug ... BITE!

grapple slow motion GIF by Discovery Europe

And that shark — you know who you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, mogging, to be human and 3 others
Sleep Yawn GIF

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 19297
H

Attachments

• 1669742687101.png
    1669742687101.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
They are disgusted by men faking good genetics when they actually have bad genetics; they need to know who actually has real good genetics because all women are eugenicists

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 22126, to be human and 8 others
Ugh moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Truecel14, n0rthface and 3 others
You're not that shark. Sorry. The Shark knows that I know who the shark is.

They are disgusted by men faking good genetics when they actually have bad genetics; they need to know who actually has real good genetics because all women are eugenicists
Ah, yes, like validating cryptocurrency, the key must match. Or, like a worn-out roastie barely holding on to her uterus, she must find a big enough penis to feel. Anything less, ugh, useless. Useless.

Ugh moment
Everything's an ugh, yet the mic dropping is stuck in a forever loop. Drop-drop-drop-drop-drop-drop-drop-drop.

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 19453
big jim i asked u a question

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Perhaps, they probe like undercover investigators unveiling misogyny and its benefactors and philanthropists. Or perhaps, like a drug dealer losing sales and customers, he investigates for a culprit. Some of today's women have become so pampered with the idea of dominion through universities and political ideologies that they feel men need to respect them, get on their knees, and beg for mercy. Ugh, disturbing. I know.

Then we have the not-so-clever opportunists. They suck at everything they do, from acting to writing to dancing for likes. What else can a gal do ... besides be that whore she was meant to be? Ugh. That right there's enough to send her off on a hellbent mission to destroy me. Ah, yes, like casting a hook out into the water. A tug here, tug there, tug-tug-tug ... BITE!

Because its chad.org

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
big jim i asked u a question
I wasn't available. But my skin color was already doxxed on this cesspool of gibberish waste.

Because its chad.org
Eh. You're reaching there. Perhaps, some of us are. But the majority? Ugh. Not in this reality.

You sound like a Redditor Faggot, or foid. „ugh“ , really nigga?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 14984
Lol nookiewar in the comments

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Tf are you on about. Saying allat 🫵

Users who are viewing this thread

Back