Why are foids so obsessed with height

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
They always like to chat about wanting dudes over 6ft, what's the point, do they just wanna be dominated or some shit?, also it isn't smth about feeling safe either, ig they just wanna hate on short dudes, when I was a kid I thought males and females were the same height, and even in most of the cartoon shows I used to watch, the male+female duo would usually be the same height, why would they not want someone as tall as them who's also attractive, doesn't make sense, if I were a foid I seriously would not care.

Female nature seeking out the best genetics.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Mkhzee
Female nature seeking out the best genetics.
Sad shit, this causes the sub5 decently tall dudes to believe they're somehow superior to someone who brutally mogs them just cause they're a few inches higher

To begin my comment, I have to start with what a foid once said: ''If the two of us are together, and I as a girl can pick you up and throw you in bed, that's a big no no..''

Height means occupied space, it means surface area, it means control with less effort, it means protection for her so that she can live so that she can give birth, and if she gives birth, it means protection for her children.

It also means longer bones, which means more muscle surface area, which means more strength (which helps, especially when, for example, you're with your wife in the house, there's an earthquake, the roof falls on your wife, and you need to have enough strength to get her out of there, because she's bleeding internally, and if you don't get her to the hospital quickly, she could die).

That conditions her biologically and chemically in her brain to become wet, and to imagine how she would ride you, to absorb your sperm, so that her children would be similar to you as well. They also associate height with dick size.

There are also studies done which conclude that society helps / promotes / is biased towards tall people when it comes to status / career / promotion opportunities / respect in society etc. which foids obviously like to hear.

Society is simply built too much for tall people, and against short people..

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
To begin my comment, I have to start with what a foid once said: ''If the two of us are together, and I as a girl can pick you up and throw you in bed, that's a big no no..''

Height means occupied space, it means surface area, it means control with less effort, it means protection for her so that she can live so that she can give birth, and if she gives birth, it means protection for her children.

It also means longer bones, which means more muscle surface area, which means more strength (which helps, especially when, for example, you're with your wife in the house, there's an earthquake, the roof falls on your wife, and you need to have enough strength to get her out of there, because she's bleeding internally, and if you don't get her to the hospital quickly, she could die).

That conditions her biologically and chemically in her brain to become wet, and to imagine how she would ride you, to absorb your sperm, so that her children would be similar to you as well. They also associate height with dick size.

There are also studies done which conclude that society helps / promotes / is biased towards tall people when it comes to status / career / promotion opportunities / respect in society etc. which foids obviously like to hear.

Society is simply built too much for tall people, and against short people..
Weird how it's usually the feminists making fun of short people and obsessing over tallcels, when they don't want to be dominated or protected by men and want equality, anyway as a 5'9cel this is just a cue for me to never settle or have kids with foids

they don't want to be dominated or protected by men and want equality
They don't want to be dominated and protected by certain men (so not to be forced/conditioned by society/environmental factors/things against their control etc. to end up feeling the need for domination and protection from any subhuman, just because they have no other options), that's why they want equality, so power, so the power to choose who to be dominated and protected by (because foids before if they had abusive men, and they wanted to break up with him, they were most likely to be left alone and jobless, without money, no future, and with a good chance that another man would not take them)..

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee