Why are foids speaking like .org rotters?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

So when i was 5 years old my bitchass granny abused me and forced me to be chronically online and be hunchbacked so i had shit posture and she fed me expired goyslop such as old ass spaghetti and boiled frozen vegetables everything was soft and my jaws didnt grow and ive been recessed ever since and i had my tongue on the bottom of my mouth nobody got me a palate expander when I was young. I developed autism that I didnt have before age 5. I was never designated to be like this. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my mom is a mestiza baddie that married an ltn who abused her and then she kicked him out only for him to curse her offspring with his ugly genetics. It is so sad

I need to get marpe and surgeries at 18 so I can be mtb or htb if I can get all my surgeries. Im 13.8 years old and have a recessed maxilla thanks to my granny. I hate her with all my heart for ruining my life. Ive been on hard diet for a week and gonna get marpe soon, this is my only chance to ascend from ltb.

Bitches at school made fun of me and said I can't even get a bf, I cant get into a relationship or whatever and that I have a big forehead or horse face. Even guys from my school called me ugly and said I look like slenderman.

Im also a framecel too. Every girl at my school has big honkers or if not a gyatt. All of them use fakeup and somehow get boyfriends and friends while I don't because Im LTB and non nt.

I rather die alone than date an LTN that would only love me because Im the only option. That is brutal and disgusting I would never let a guy date me only because we're both bottom of the barrel.

She literally sounds like she belongs here. She's very aware (and autistic). I think mods should reverse their long-standing no foid policy.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, silencio, aesthetic beauty and 26 others
I agree. Make it a 'no neurotypicals' policy

• +1
Reactions: silencio, got.daim, yuyu and 4 others

So when i was 5 years old my bitchass granny abused me and forced me to be chronically online and be hunchbacked so i had shit posture and she fed me expired goyslop such as old ass spaghetti and boiled frozen vegetables everything was soft and my jaws didnt grow and ive been recessed ever since and i had my tongue on the bottom of my mouth nobody got me a palate expander when I was young. I developed autism that I didnt have before age 5. I was never designated to be like this. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my mom is a mestiza baddie that married an ltn who abused her and then she kicked him out only for him to curse her offspring with his ugly genetics. It is so sad

I need to get marpe and surgeries at 18 so I can be mtb or htb if I can get all my surgeries. Im 13.8 years old and have a recessed maxilla thanks to my granny. I hate her with all my heart for ruining my life. Ive been on hard diet for a week and gonna get marpe soon, this is my only chance to ascend from ltb.

Bitches at school made fun of me and said I can't even get a bf, I cant get into a relationship or whatever and that I have a big forehead or horse face. Even guys from my school called me ugly and said I look like slenderman.

Im also a framecel too. Every girl at my school has big honkers or if not a gyatt. All of them use fakeup and somehow get boyfriends and friends while I don't because Im LTB and non nt.

I rather die alone than date an LTN that would only love me because Im the only option. That is brutal and disgusting I would never let a guy date me only because we're both bottom of the barrel.

She literally sounds like she belongs here. She's very aware (and autistic). I think mods should reverse their long-standing no foid policy.

She’s chink so no shock here tbh.

Imagine being into them :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, cromagnon, rand anon and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, HTNcutecel and 5 others

What the fuck 🤣

Nah she one of the gang for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and got.daim
@Xangsane over for squishy squishy
I’ll never get how niggas can’t like their own race. I saw a Darkskin blk foid @ church and she’s so cute mayn :feelscry::feelsrope: but my life exp has crushed my esteem and game to the point I can’t speak to her more than a couple words at a time man. She reminds me of my first gf I had when I was 18 :feelswhy::feelswah:

She’s more attr to me than any white Stacy despite being HTB at most. I genuinely belive if you prefer ppl of another race your mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Cage how she said she could get an LTN but doesn’t want one
Every single time

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, rg1235 and 6 others

The second foids are allowed I’m deleting.

And the girl is 13 Jesus Christ I’m going to hate this next generation lol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, rg1235, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
wtf is happening

• JFL
Reactions: darkromantica
Im 13.8 years old and have a recessed maxilla thanks to my granny.”
Nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Ricky212, JohnDoe and 9 others
they cant be serious

this is my culture they cant just copy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, 8uAte and SecularIslamist
I’ll never get how niggas can’t like their own race. I saw a Darkskin blk foid @ church and she’s so cute mayn :feelscry::feelsrope: but my life exp has crushed my esteem and game to the point I can’t speak to her more than a couple words at a time man. She reminds me of my first gf I had when I was 18 :feelswhy::feelswah:

She’s more attr to me than any white Stacy despite being HTB at most. I genuinely belive if you prefer ppl of another race your mentally ill
I mean I don't like 90% of curries either tbh :forcedsmile: Curries themselves fetishise their own pheno outliers. I genuinely wish I did. On a cultural level it makes total sense. I don't confirm to euro standards or have a gook fetish. There are some guys who have a black girl fetish- not you since you're black. But it;s rare, I see it amongst some in America usually guys into black culture.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of girls lurk our spaces and imitate us. The absolute highest compliment you can give to a girl these days is saying she's like a man.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
woest

If I ate good food and mewed during ouberty I would be good looking bro my mum was Stacy but my dad was ltn bro 😔
I see this stupid cope on this forum too

IMG 2966

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and bloomercel
A lot of girls lurk our spaces and imitate us. The absolute highest compliment you can give to a girl these days is saying she's like a man.
so many foids are nowadays into this shit fr

@try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
She looks like a masculine lesbian asian foid what did you expect?

Look at her face and tell me you actually thought she would behave feminine.

If we allowed girls here that chink would've ascended already after @traveler tell her to "run JBA theory on white brah" and pull an mtn+ white

• JFL
yes nigger, bring her here so every cuck animal can simp for her

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
I agree. Make it a 'no neurotypicals' policy
She has zero self reflection, talks about how she wouldn‘t date an LTN even though he’d be her looksmatch.

Not a good idea to let women on here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Imretarded?
yes nigger, bring her here so every cuck animal can simp for her
Sad but true. She definitely has potential at her age to turn it around in next few years. Tbh her ascended version would kinda would look like Noa Argamani. At least she considers herself LTB - although I would argue currently high tier femcel.

She has zero self reflection, talks about how she wouldn‘t date an LTN even though he’d be her looksmatch.

Who fucking cares. 90% of users here do the same exact thing.

To look "cool".

because ethnic women want to feel quirky

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Shes a standardcel like 90% here. Tbh I wouldn't settle for less than this:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
Who fucking cares. 90% of users here do the same exact thing.
what do you mean? 90% of users would wife up any LTB if they‘d get the chance.
That’s how desperate men are nowadays.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Costcosuperstore, butterworld and 2 others
what do you mean? 90% of users would wife up any LTB if they‘d get the chance.
That’s how desperate men are nowadays.
I don't think that's true. Everyone has standards and no one wants to fuck an ugly person

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
I don't think that's true. Everyone has standards and no one wants to fuck an ugly person
No but male and female attraction isn‘t the same.
And men are attracted to a larger variety of women than women are to men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and SecularIslamist
Yeah but the moment a foid joins in here 90% here starts dumping regardless how "blackpilled" they are.
We are all pathetic abused dogs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
I mean I don't like 90% of curries either tbh :forcedsmile: Curries themselves fetishise their own pheno outliers. I genuinely wish I did. On a cultural level it makes total sense. I don't confirm to euro standards or have a gook fetish. There are some guys who have a black girl fetish- not you since you're black. But it;s rare, I see it amongst some in America usually guys into black culture.
I mean as a bbc I love my own u find the HTB ones AS BEYOND ALL ORHER FEMALES. If I were curry I’m sure I’d feel the same regarding pakis.

A fetish isn’t the same thing that’s just a mental illness. Fetishising women or men of other races and seeing them As better than your own race are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Female incels don't exist. Even the ugliest women can get men because men are desperate due to having higher testosterone and thus higher sex drive than women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
fake as fuck

IMG 1469

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and bloomercel

IMG 1470

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and lestoa
Disgusting Downie alien chinksect

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and bloomercel

IMG 1471

• JFL
That is brutal and disgusting I would never let a guy date me only because we're both bottom of the barrel.
Why doesn't she understand that this is normal? If Chad and stacy date because they are both top of the shelf vs bottom of the barrel together is the same thing

There's not a single Reddit account created by a female

fake as fuck
There's not a single Reddit account created by a female

She's got multiple posts. Check out her profile. Shes a complete autist:

Why doesn't she understand that this is normal? If Chad and stacy date because they are both top of the shelf vs bottom of the barrel together is the same thing
Foid always think they can do better (water). Hypergamy in a nutshell. However, at the highest level of PSL it doesn't apply. Chads and stacies very rarely date each other despite being looksmatched. The bluepill matters a lot more. Stacies would rather date a billionaire MTN over a chad and vice versa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 3 others

Foid always think they can do better (water). Hypergamy in a nutshell. However, at the highest level of PSL it doesn't apply. Chads and stacies very rarely date each other despite being looksmatched. The bluepill matters a lot more. Stacies would rather date a billionaire MTN over a chad and vice versa.

View attachment 3018419View attachment 3018420
do you think she is chad only?
I have a feeling she and patrickbatman111 = chad only

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 3018419View attachment 3018420

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
do you think she is chad only?
I have a feeling she and patrickbatman111 = chad only
Nah she's squishy tho so likely any white MTN+ will do. She will no doubt reject legit chang over them.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 1 other person