why are foids such big whores(story time)

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
So, there was this girl I was attached to when I was a kid. I used to say I'd blast the head off the guy who married her. The other day, this whore came to my house and said, "You used to say you’d blow my husband’s head off," right in front of her fiancé. It was so awkward; the guy looked like he wanted to knock me out or something.God, I hate these hoes.
i mean i still like her but wtf is this behaviour

• +1
Reactions: twojei, edodalic29 and True Paragon
I hate how they dress like whores at every moment

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, arabcelxxx and Ryan
your like 30 asking kids this, bro go get married

i am barely 20 bahi
are you a redneck, why are the hoes you socialized with already getting mattied within your age range?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ryan
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 62846 and Ryan
They fucking love chad cock fella

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
So, there was this girl I was attached to when I was a kid. I used to say I'd blast the head off the guy who married her. The other day, this whore came to my house and said, "You used to say you’d blow my husband’s head off," right in front of her fiancé. It was so awkward; the guy looked like he wanted to knock me out or something.God, I hate these hoes.
Bro she was tryna disrespect you and put her man in a difficult situation
The dude shouldn’t even be with this hoe, who’s doing this drama

I would’ve said something like “yeah, when I was younger I thought you were pretty. Apparently I spoke too soon”, and I would’ve left while she was was left standing there gobsmacked

If someone makes things awkward, learn to embrace it. And also learn how to think quick on your feet. Honestly just be honest with them, she knew you thought she was attractive.. she’s tryna rub it into your face trying to irritate you thinking you’re still attracted. And she’s forcing her husband to be confrontational with you

My reply is non-confrontational and decimates her ego, and you’re straight to the point honest, without being outwardly disrepectful. Much more implicit in how you say it
It can be taken as either way too, as you left it open ended about ‘what were you speaking too soon about?’, her looks or trying to step on another dudes shoes

For this, if when you say the “apparently I spoke too soon”, the entire time you’re looking at the husband, then that would mean you are submissive to the husband as you don’t want to step on his shoes. If when you said that you looked at her, then you would be saying indirectly that she isn’t pretty. And it would be obvious and very confrontational.
To have the achieved effect of making her strongly think you weren’t calling her pretty, without making it obvious, you gotta look at her until you say “spoke”, glance at the husband and then look back at her.
If you look at the husband after having said that phrase the entire time looking at the girl, you would’ve been confrontational, like ‘look man, I just called your girl not that pretty, what are you going to do?’. But since you glanced at him in the middle of the phrase, you’re leaving it open for interpretation whilst heavily implying disrespect/ shutting her down (but they can’t really fault you for it, because it isn’t obvious).

@Ryan read this explanation. It goes into the importance of even the most subtle mannerisms. @thebuffdon690 you are autistic, you might gain some insight from this too

So don’t stand around like a bitch is what I’m tryna get at. If you were in the presence of other people your social reputation took a massive hit

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Ryan
You should've corrected her. "I meant blow him while you watch! Oh my gad, you're making me blush. Stop that."

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, Ryan and 2 others
Bro she was tryna disrespect you and put her man in a difficult situation
The dude shouldn’t even be with this hoe, who’s doing this drama

I would’ve said something like “yeah, when I was younger I thought you were pretty. Apparently I spoke too soon”, and I would’ve left while she was was left standing there gobsmacked

If someone makes things awkward, learn to embrace it. And also learn how to think quick on your feet. Honestly just be honest with them, she knew you thought she was attractive.. she’s tryna rub it into your face trying to irritate you thinking you’re still attracted. And she’s forcing her husband to be confrontational with you

My reply is non-confrontational and decimates her ego, and you’re straight to the point honest, without being outwardly disrepectful. Much more implicit in how you say it
It can be taken as either way too, as you left it open ended about ‘what were you speaking too soon about?’, her looks or trying to step on another dudes shoes

So don’t stand around like a bitch is what I’m tryna get at. If you were in the presence of other people your social reputation took a massive hit
thanks mate for the kind reply

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You should've corrected her. "I meant blow him while you watch! Oh my gad, you're making me blush. Stop that."
@Michael Myers This man is letting his gay fantasies out in the wild.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, greycel and Ryan
How old are you geezer

I don´t understand why some guys find Post-Wall / married women appealing.
Too much emotional baggage, Traumatized and pussy probably looking like Rotten beef.

Have self respect, and go after women your own age.
The majority of women past the age of 30, have a lot of hatred for men (from what I´ve noticed).
Go on Facebook, all you see is bitter women in their midlife crisis, posting bitter quotes about men.
I want a girl who is in the same life phase , as I am.

• +1
Reactions: True Paragon and Ryan
I hate how they dress like whores at every moment
There are a lot of women nowadays who dress like sluts (ass-length shorts, tight yoga pants with their rears exposed, etc.) and don't even see anything weird about it. I was at a middle school for my job a couple of months ago and was surprised by how much cleavage some of the girls were showing. It's become normal at this point.

u skin her husband alive in front of her

The majority of women past the age of 30, have a lot of hatred for men (from what I´ve noticed).
Most young women nowadays are at least mildly disgusted by the average man (at least on a subconscious level). And it's only going to get worse as feminism continues rotting people's minds.

wats behaviour