Why are foids unmatching me

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
Like serious,

This sluts match me and then unmatch me.

Why...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Newone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
because she just matched with chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Drugs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Like serious,

This sluts match me and then unmatch me.

Why...
Do you look like this:
SmartSelect 20191205 141535 Firefox

If not then expect to get unmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 470, Drugs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ethnicope
Back to topic please and stay serious

because youre not good looking enough

Your avi legit makes me want to not take you seriously at all, no offence.
im not offended, but overly curious to know why

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Fuck off dude

We already know that, by why are they matching me in the first place then
maybe at the time they matched you they were thinking of giving you a chance or something, but then they already got with someone better/completely changed their mind

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Over
Fuck off dude

We already know that, by why are they matching me in the first place then
Because they found better option in the store with higher genetic quality to potentially fertilize their eggs.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Vidyacoper
Because they found better option in the store with higher genetic quality to potentially fertilize their eggs.
That's pretty accurate

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
do you message them first

online dating is just a joke lol

• +1
do you message them first

online dating is just a joke lol
Yeah

Dude if girls would message me first online I wouldn't be ever on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
im not offended, but overly curious to know why
That female humanoid swinging her skull, waving her head looks utterly retarded and low IQ. You understand why now?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
It is completely and utterly useless for sub6 psl men.
You know what pisses me off

It's doesn't matter if you are 5 psl or 3 psl, in the eyes of foids they are both subhuman and equal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
It is completely and utterly useless for sub6 psl men.
I don’t know about completely because I am sure I am below 6 PSL and I have gotten sex from it and I’m only 17

It's doesn't matter if you are 5 psl or 3 psl, in the eyes of foids they are both subhuman and equal
I’m around 5 PSL apparently and when i was a legit 2-3 PSL I got nothing and shamed by women.

That's true. A 5 psl and a 3 psl are equal in the eyes of a woman almost the same treatment.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah

Dude if girls would message me first online I wouldn't be ever on this site
i get messages first occasionally and they usually end up ignoring me jfl. They just have too many options, nothing personal

I don’t know about completely because I am sure I am below 6 PSL and I have gotten sex from it and I’m only 17

I’m around 5 PSL apparently and when i was a legit 2-3 PSL I got nothing and shamed by women.
I was talking about where i live lol. There's no "hook up" culture so they're only interested in giga moggers online for ltr and serious cucked shit.

• +1
the only ones who have done this to me were blacks and latinas (even after one of them sent me a selfie) which makes me think they just want validation

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
I was talking about where i live lol. There's no "hook up" culture so they're only interested in giga moggers online for ltr and serious cucked shit.
oh right akhi, i live in UK which is slut central. I’ve never committed to no bitch because apparently N count of 4-5 is normal at 16 lol fuck that shit

• JFL
That female humanoid swinging her skull, waving her head looks utterly retarded and low IQ. You understand why now?
but she's in prime fertility and attractive, you should feel sexually active and a man when you see her

The mystery of the century

• JFL
oh right akhi, i live in UK which is slut central. I’ve never committed to no bitch because apparently N count of 4-5 is normal at 16 lol fuck that shit
I am sure when i move to europe that'll get much more sex but you get the idea of online dating favouring legit chads.

• +1
I am sure when i move to europe that'll get much more sex but you get the idea of online dating favouring legit chads.
Of course, the jump from 5-6 PSL is huge. I wish I was 0.75 PSL more and 3 inches taller my life would be so different

• +1
Of course, the jump from 5-6 PSL is huge. I wish I was 0.75 PSL more and 3 inches taller my life would be so different
I am a locationcel atm. I need to get the fuck out of here and see my true potential.

• +1
I am a locationcel atm. I need to get the fuck out of here and see my true potential.
You have 3,5psl face, how do you get pussy
Maybe im rating you too low

but she's in prime fertility and attractive, you should feel sexually active and a man when you see her
I feel like taking a sledge hammer and beating her up to a pulp till her skull stops moving.

I feel like taking a sledge hammer and beating her up to a pulp till her skull stops moving.
incel mentality, try being an outgoing normie

u subhaumen