Why are foids

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
Over twice as likely to reject you if they are in a group if cold approaching?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
Their standards go up if they’re around their friends, they don’t wanna be seen associating with anything below HTN

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, dipenhydramine, Zenis and 2 others
Their standards go up if they’re around their friends, they don’t wanna be seen associating with anything below HTN
buuut how will us, sub HTN, get laid...

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI
You can be a 3 and find happiness as foid. If you ain’t 8+ as a guy you’re fucked. This generation is bullshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and 14vic
lol more like chadlite, bro no girl cares about htns

• So Sad
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Well, think about it this way: Would you accept a landwhale while being with your friend? Probably not, because you would be ashamed of your SMV being perceived as lesser. But some people would fuck the landwhale if they were on their own, horny and desperate.

Well, think about it this way: Would you accept a landwhale while being with your friend? Probably not, because you would be ashamed of your SMV being perceived as lesser. But some people would fuck the landwhale if they were on their own, horny and desperate.

Yeah understood but most of us aint no landwhale. Gone are the times where being 6’1, over a years lifting and average range facial genetics are considered normal.

Hate online dating. I still score irl but know i can do better. I turn 33 in a few weeks so know time is running out. Tbh i would rather just marry a thai bird fhat i can trust and fuck all this ‘be the best looking you can be’ shit off, except the weightlifting that has gotten kind of addictive

Because if you're an attractive guy it will likely spark resentment and underhanded aggression in her friends if she doesn't reject you, ruining the relationship between them. It won't happen right away but over time. Girls are very passive aggressive. Just look at how they tear each other to pieces. Frat brothers remain close friends their entire lives but sorority sisters hate each other and relentlessly gossip behind each other's backs. If girls want to remain friends they have to be very careful to not outshine each other.

This is how they see it. By rejecting you after you've given her attention she's sticking up for her ugly friends who you didn't give any attention to.

Yeah understood but most of us aint no landwhale. Gone are the times where being 6’1, over a years lifting and average range facial genetics are considered normal.

Hate online dating. I still score irl but know i can do better. I turn 33 in a few weeks so know time is running out. Tbh i would rather just marry a thai bird fhat i can trust and fuck all this ‘be the best looking you can be’ shit off, except the weightlifting that has gotten kind of addictive
Yeah, women just have insane standards. The SMV of a landwhale is equivalent to that of a 6'1 gymmaxxed MTN

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI