Why are gay guys so good at talking?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Now first of all, I'm not gay, but whenever I talk to a gay person we get to talk way better about subjects and topics and they're way more open minded. It's like they're better to explain things in their own way. Meanwhile most straight people and NPCs are extremely close minded and will consider you a weirdo for saying anything out of the box.

I remember when I saw this gay couple walking hand in hand when I was younger, the moment I looked at them they stopped holding hands 😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ghostcel, Enlil, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Now first of all, I'm not gay,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, Reoa, diggbicc and 9 others
Self identified Gay people are higher iq. The low IQ ones stay in the closet and become maga sfcels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"Why are gay guys so good at talking?"

"Now first of all, I'm not gay,"

?????

Why do you feel like needing to defend yourself from that question? Are you trying to hide something from us? 🧐

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3902, Pietrosiek and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Being gay always comes with the side effect of not being NT. Even the gay people that appear superficial are actually deeper than that and are usually blackpilled on looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
"Why are gay guys so good at talking?"

"Now first of all, I'm not gay,"

?????

Why do you feel like needing to defend yourself from that question? Are you trying to hide something from us? 🧐
ur reading too much int oit

Self identified Gay people are higher iq. The low IQ ones stay in the closet and become maga sfcels

What has that to do with singing?

low T and high E. also, having no sexual feeling for women unlocks your verbal iq limits

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Now first of all, I'm not gay, but whenever I talk to a gay person we get to talk way better about subjects and topics and they're way more open minded. It's like they're better to explain things in their own way. Meanwhile most straight people and NPCs are extremely close minded and will consider you a weirdo for saying anything out of the box.

I remember when I saw this gay couple walking hand in hand when I was younger, the moment I looked at them they stopped holding hands 😂

We cant generalize I haven't really met a gay person though their really closeted which I think is sad their is nothing wrong with who you are as a person inherently

Fags almost have female brains which are wired to socialize

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Giphy 5

je bent eigenlijk reusachtig faggot ngl tbh

Yh I noticed too.

Because they are like girls just in a male body

Estrogen and serotonin promote the desire to talk, thus people with high estrogen and serotonin talk a lot. Combine that with the fact they have higher T levels than women, and testosterone makes you better at learning, task recognition and verbal fluency.

"Testosterone also improves verbal memory, which influences how fluently you combine thought and speech. Estrogen on the other hand is excitatory and speeds up how fast you can talk. People that like to talk a lot and talk fast most likely have elevated estrogen, or overly activated NMDA receptor and glutamate release"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 685
in my experience gay men are usually smarter and have a higher verbal intelligence. they're also easier to talk to because their character development and behavior is uninhibited. they aren't trying to posture in that way that most straight men do in varying levels

• +1
im starting to worry about u bro... yesterday u fetish about bbc gang rape and now this...

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 685
Are u going through all my threads bro?
I was giving some relief to your Subhuman dopamine receptors but fell asleep. :feelsbadman:

• +1
DIJpZaB

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and RAITEIII
Your last posts have been on the gay side, hey i dont judge and have nothing against gay people ( i only hate jews) but some mods here might not like it bro

Try to keep it on the down low

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Your last posts have been on the gay side, hey i dont judge and have nothing against gay people ( i only hate jews) but some mods here might not like it bro

Try to keep it on the down low
I'm not a faggot I just said I'd do it for better looks. I'd do way crazier stuff if it garantueed me better looks cause I'm blackpilled and realize looks are everything

I'm not a faggot I just said I'd do it for better looks. I'd do way crazier stuff if it garantueed me better looks cause I'm blackpilled and realize looks are everything
Congrats bro, now your name have LGBTQ colors too

I know what you are trying to say

but to say you would get gangbanged by 10 BBCs is not something some of the mods here are fond of

Congrats bro, now your name have LGBTQ colors too
Fuck off lol you're retarded if you wouldn't. 5 minutes of pain for a lifetime of better living
I know what you are trying to say

but to say you would get gangbanged by 10 BBCs is not something some of the mods here are fond of
It's just an example

• So Sad
Reactions: Halotestin