Why are gay guys so tall?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I was out with my friends today and we went to a fragrance shop, obviously the only people who work there are 90% female 5% males who are straight and 5% guys who are gay. the 5% gay guys i saw were all easily 6'1+. I saw like 3 other gay guys with a feminine voice, and one was 6'5, other was maybe 6'3? and last one was like 6'0 flat.

This kinda proves that higher e = taller height if youre a gay. Google a gay guy, im 99% sure he'll be 5'11+

contradicts high t = taller height

@halloweed @wastedspermcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs and wastedspermcel
They get fucked so hard their asshole stretches longer to fit more cock in

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, BigBoy, Bomber517 and 4 others
They get fucked so hard their asshole stretches longer to fit more cock in
even the gay guys in my hs were like 5'10 and since you stop growing after 18, they probs are like 6' or taller now

Really? Where are you living? From what I see a lot of gay guys are subhuman and short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose and looksmaxxing223
even the gay guys in my hs were like 5'10 and since you stop growing after 18, they probs are like 6' or taller now
Yeah I remember this faggot from 2016 who wanted to suck me off in the work basement was 6’0

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
One of my cousin's is 6'3 and he sounds and acts hella gay

• So Sad
One of my cousin's is 6'3 and he sounds and acts hella gay
I knew an autistic guy in hs who was 6'3 and he used to pull his pants down and show his dick to girls :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
btw bro @wastedspermcel i think i might've hit puberty at 14-15, that'd easily explain why my feet and potentially hands are still growing. Especially if the growth plates in your hands and feet close much earlier then your arms and legs. Mean age i saw for your feet to stop growing is 14-15.

• Woah
btw bro @wastedspermcel i think i might've hit puberty at 14-15, that'd easily explain why my feet and potentially hands are still growing. Especially if the growth plates in your hands and feet close much earlier then your arms and legs. Mean age i saw for your feet to stop growing is 14-15.
Mirin bro, I hope you get to 6ft+. See my hands are kinda small in comparison to my feet. They're like 7.8inches long

• Love it
I remember there were these giga-tall lads walked past me, both literally towered over me and they also greeted me but i ignored them. I think they do this stuff at their home... :feelswat:

• +1
Mirin bro, I hope you get to 6ft+. See my hands are kinda small in comparison to my feet. They're like 7.8inches long
yh @halloweed is a feetcel for his height. inshallah i do grow, i prayed to allah for height.

• Hmm...
@wastedspermcel even my mom was surprised size 7 uk shoes barely fit me :lul:

• Woah
because tall men are gentle and nice while manlets have manlet rage

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and looksmaxxing223
high t people stop growing early because their testosterone gets aromatized into estrogen which fuses their growth plates. this usually means a shorter height

• +1
high t people stop growing early because their testosterone gets aromatized into estrogen which fuses their growth plates. this usually means a shorter height
Yeah, i have a friend who's around 5'9 and his bones are insane, literally model tier and he was able to grow a beard at like 15.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Normiekiller
@wastedspermcel what age does your brow ridge fully develop?

• Hmm...