Why are GERMANS so HIGH INHIB?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
From experience whenever I talk to a group of germans they always talk so quietly and even act nerdy when they get technical, forget about comparing them to niggers who would kill them or break into their home and fuck their mom while their dad watches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Korea, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Germans are autistic af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, 5'7 zoomer, Korea and 2 others
Germans are autistic af
Are you aware that germany has the highest internet traffic to incel websites?

I mean one guy tried to hit on my girl by saying "Hallo 👋 kann ich dir schnell eine Frage stellen?" :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and CarrotMaxxer
They don't want to be seen as Nazis

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I think it's just in their culture, even the autistic ones that say heil hitler.
Nah it's just something came after WW2, Europe and America really neutered them

Same thing with the Nordic countries

• +1
Nah it's just something came after WW2, Europe and America really neutered them

Same thing with the Nordic countries
im saying there are still nazis that act like that

@buflek do you get nerdy and technical sometimes

we are high inhib thats true

but only because of jewish chemicals and cuck media/politics that made us this way

the jews are scared we turn into the old generation of germans again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and yeeyeeslayer
Are you aware that germany has the highest internet traffic to incel websites?
source?
not saying its not true i just wanna read about it
(im from germany)

Germans are some of the most talented peoples in history. I have German ancestors on my father's side. For some reason, a lot of involuntary celibates and autists come from there. It's probably both environmental and genetic.

Germans are some of the most talented peoples in history. I have German ancestors on my father's side. For some reason, a lot of involuntary celibates and autists come from there. It's probably both environmental and genetic.
its not even just the men, women too.

im saying there are still nazis that act like that
Jfl what?

You know Neo Nazis commit majority of prison violence despite being less than 1 present in America right? They definitely are not high inhib jfl :lul:

• +1
Jfl what?

You know Neo Nazis commit majority of prison violence despite being less than 1 present in America right? They definitely are not high inhib jfl :lul:
Im talking about germany not america einstein

Then idk, probably just white guilt then
if thats how they are then what is a german chad like then, i feel like i have lower chances of someone trying to steal my girl in germany than say uk.

Then idk, probably just white guilt then
also i doubt they identify as white, most europeans dont care about "white" they always distinguish themselves based on ethnicity, no way germans think they are equal to slavs let alone brits.

Something in their nature, probably. The countries with the highest density of autists are colder and more "gray". Who knows what kind of environment stimulates autism.

Because bad enviroment = autism

specifically northern people who lived ancient years in the harsh cold snow places are affected because of this formule

Think more like a defense mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Because bad enviroment = autism

specifically northern people who lived ancient years in the harsh cold snow places are affected because of this formule

Think more like a defense mechanism
source: trust me bro

source: trust me bro
This you nigga????
4121611_4084189_Screenshot_2024-04-21_012708.png

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Finding Nemo Lol GIF

From experience whenever I talk to a group of germans they always talk so quietly and even act nerdy when they get technical, forget about comparing them to niggers who would kill them or break into their home and fuck their mom while their dad watches.
While Italians are super low inhib they really do mog Germans in every way lol

While Italians are super low inhib they really do mog Germans in every way lol
from the videos i've seen they probably are.

Tho some people can seem low inhib but they aren't, for example russians are usually relaxed and nonchalant it makes them look like they are not always "ready" and high inhib but you generally dont fuck with them compared to westcucks like krauts

from the videos i've seen they probably are.

Tho some people can seem low inhib but they aren't, for example russians are usually relaxed and nonchalant it makes them look like they are not always "ready" and high inhib but you generally dont fuck with them compared to westcucks like krauts
No I was a trains in Italy there loud asf and always laughing and low inhib and I’m also like that this dude offered me his blunt on the train Jfl

No I was a trains in Italy there loud asf and always laughing and low inhib and I’m also like that this dude offered me his blunt on the train Jfl
here in the uk people are much lower inhib the somalis and shitskins are not to be fucked with

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
His ipd is fine
i have clear acne-free skin, positive canthal tilt with greenish hazel eyes

my area is fine, in fact i got complimented for it by a girl.

All the best Germans have died at the war

• +1
i have clear acne-free skin, positive canthal tilt with greenish hazel eyes

my area is fine, in fact i got complimented for it by a girl.
U need eyebrow transplant and to dye them

here in the uk people are much lower inhib the somalis and shitskins are not to be fucked with
That’s why u have gotta know how to fight or have that strap on u ethnics always try petty crime Jfl

U need eyebrow transplant and to dye them
thats funny because i got complimented for my eyebrows, likely their shape.

If you morphed maybe I would know what you mean it doesnt look bad

That’s why u have gotta know how to fight or have that strap on u ethnics always try petty crime Jfl
eh Ive lived in government housing here in london in a house with this extreme low inhib mixed dude who is a mix of black and arab, smokes weed plays loud music the manager tells him to turn it off and hes like "bro are you mad ill bang you in your face" even the housekeeper is scared of him its crazy lmao

apparently hes in a gang and carries a shank with him all the time so even though i could probably knock him out it doesnt sound like its worth it