Why are Ginger’s hated on so much by some women on the internet?

saggyballsackcel

saggyballsackcel

Green like the mofo grinch
I was once talking to this girl on snap who was showing interest in me and in person she was some nord pheno and I am gracileindidgondidbrachid some looked down upon pheno mixed type, so clearly this girl had some low standards, and I was joking with her asking her about her type I remember asking about this ginger guy and I believe she firmly denied feeling attraction for him. My friend was also talking to this foid, decently pretty and there is this mogger ginger guy at our school he’s tall and buff too, like had he been just ever so slightly less pale with blonde hair, the dudes on this forum would cream and scream looking at that prime example of a Nordic chad! But lemme stay on topic, apparently the ginger guy fucs black chicks that would get very low ratings on this site and when my friend asked the girl if would do a ginger she said the same thing about gingers being scary. I was shocked because had this guy been any other hair color he would literally be HTN maybe even chadlite. My friend is East Asian and I’m south Asian, and we were talking to pretty decent looking foids as if not to bring my point even more into focus. Why so much hate on the ginger phenotype? I’ve noticed it’s more from women then it is men, men don’t care if a girl is ginger so why does it bother women so much? I honestly think red hair looks cool. In this word light skin is ideal for both men and women, but are gingers just barely stepping out of the bounds, are they too pale??? Is that small subtle difference in hue that much to destroy there masculinity? I’ve also had many of my ginger friends compliment my looks to the point they said they would rather look like me and that might make sense for a few of them I’ve never had a mogger ginger friend so I doubt he’d say that but I wonder why is the pheno that otherwise would have top tier had it have a different hair color, why is that particular color of hair looked down upon so much? I’ve also noticed many decent ginger guys date ethnic women or other ginger women, I’ve noticed more ethnics dating other hair colored white women then ginger men, I’ve seen Ginger’s date white women but those are some good looking ginger guys, now i don’t know if this is just personal experience or what, I’d like to hear from a Ginger’s experience and from others in this forum because I have always thought red orangeish hair looked cool. And I’m referring to reddish orange hair, not light blondeish ginger or strawberry blonde, examples are like Ron Weasley or Ed Sheeran. Sheeran literally has hooded eyes too, almost o pry level (ok just joking)

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3565.jpeg
    IMG_3565.jpeg
    579.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3589.webp
    IMG_3589.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
you must be insane if you think im reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, leanmaxx74, User28823 and 3 others
niggas can’t use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
normies have theory that gingers are either 10/10 or 1/10 and they are right

• +1
Reactions: greycel, T50 Mogger and CarrotMaxxer
I was once talking to this girl on snap who was showing interest in me and in person she was some nord pheno and I am gracileindidgondidbrachid some looked down upon pheno mixed type, so clearly this girl had some low standards, and I was joking with her asking her about her type I remember asking about this ginger guy and I believe she firmly denied feeling attraction for him. My friend was also talking to this foid, decently pretty and there is this mogger ginger guy at our school he’s tall and buff too, like had he been just ever so slightly less pale with blonde hair, the dudes on this forum would cream and scream looking at that prime example of a Nordic chad! But lemme stay on topic, apparently the ginger guy fucs black chicks that would get very low ratings on this site and when my friend asked the girl if would do a ginger she said the same thing about gingers being scary. I was shocked because had this guy been any other hair color he would literally be HTN maybe even chadlite. My friend is East Asian and I’m south Asian, and we were talking to pretty decent looking foids as if not to bring my point even more into focus. Why so much hate on the ginger phenotype? I’ve noticed it’s more from women then it is men, men don’t care if a girl is ginger so why does it bother women so much? I honestly think red hair looks cool. In this word light skin is ideal for both men and women, but are gingers just barely stepping out of the bounds, are they too pale??? Is that small subtle difference in hue that much to destroy there masculinity? I’ve also had many of my ginger friends compliment my looks to the point they said they would rather look like me and that might make sense for a few of them I’ve never had a mogger ginger friend so I doubt he’d say that but I wonder why is the pheno that otherwise would have top tier had it have a different hair color, why is that particular color of hair looked down upon so much? I’ve also noticed many decent ginger guys date ethnic women or other ginger women, I’ve noticed more ethnics dating other hair colored white women then ginger men, I’ve seen Ginger’s date white women but those are some good looking ginger guys, now i don’t know if this is just personal experience or what, I’d like to hear from a Ginger’s experience and from others in this forum because I have always thought red orangeish hair looked cool. And I’m referring to reddish orange hair, not light blondeish ginger or strawberry blonde, examples are like Ron Weasley or Ed Sheeran. Sheeran literally has hooded eyes too, almost o pry level (ok just joking)
Because the "ginger" color is very aesthetically unpleasing + it usually leads to a low contrast face

• +1
Reactions: greycel and smallman
Because the "ginger" color is very aesthetically unpleasing + it usually leads to a low contrast face
But why is it unaesethic it’s literally firey

Because woman will do woman things