Why are Girls From My Own Country Not Into Me?

SwissArms

SwissArms

Not Actually Swiss
Girls who are from my country aren't into me, but other european girls/ethnic girls seem to like me. Girls from my own country seem to igrone me (BTW I'm not swiss)

Light Brown Hair, Grey Eyes, Gymcel

Anyone else have this where they leave their country and get a SMV boost?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Where u from

• JFL
Reactions: haramzada
You probably just don't match local pheno or personality

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
Anyone else have this where they leave their country and get a SMV boost?
All w*men are evolutionarily hard wired to not only fuck, but actively please foreign conquerors.

Consider that, for most of history, rival tribes/men would exterminate each other to fuck more different women and spread their seed. This is the biological imperative of all the Great Apes. Watch a documentary about gorillas and you will understand.

Now consider what options the w*men had:
1. Fight the male invaders. Hopeless, they are overpowered and raped/hurt/killed. Terrible choice.
2. Cry will being raped. Okay but not ideal.
3. Actively welcome the foreigners, and please them sexually. Advantage over other f*males choosing options 1 or 2.

This produces evolutionary pressure to choose option 3. Evolutionary feedback loop kicks in. Women start PREFERRING foreigners. Back then the rivaling males were still somewhat locals, but with airplane travel suddenly every place is filled with all mystery foreigners and slutbrains overload completely.

That's why you see 2/10 whitecels with hot Asians, or 3/10 nigcels with Stacies.

You can abuse this cheat code, cry about it, or use physical violence to fight it. But you can never change the way f*male brains are wired by milennia of evolution.

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms