Why are girls not allowed on here

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I was thinking we can find some blackpilled htbs that have a preference for ltn incels 😆
Anyway what's the actual reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fuse, vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and 4 others
Yea

• +1
Reactions: fuse and DalitBoss
All women are blackpilled. They know that only top tier men can fuck them. They just larp as bluepilled so men don’t hate them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, wsada, vermillioncorefan and 17 others
All women are blackpilled. They know that only top tier men can fuck them. They just larp as bluepilled so men don’t hate them.
Yea that's why I said "with a preference for ltn incels" jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuse, bloomercel and DalitBoss
Yea

• +1
even if they were allowed i dont think there would be many women in here

simply because theres better places to get attention on the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, DalitBoss, Imretarded? and 1 other person
It would destroy the forum, it's not a place they belong, can't relate to male struggle, will influence how current users choose to interact because they want attention from female uses etc. Women are also the ones causing a lot of the users problems due to unreasonable standards, so it wouldn't make sense to let them join

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Aero, Jamaldickjavontus and 15 others
i would ask to rape them in every thread

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, USERΝAME, lemonnz and 1 other person
It would destroy the forum, it's not a place they belong, can't relate to male struggle, will influence how current users choose to interact because they want attention from female uses etc
Yea forgot abt that part, probably would troll a lot too

• +1
Reactions: fuse, DalitBoss and Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, DalitBoss and alurmo
True imagine they just started sending every khhv nudes jfl
thats the dream
and if they start masturbating on cam for me
that shit would be so much lifefeul and coomfeul ngl

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
I was thinking we can find some blackpilled htbs that have a preference for ltn incels 😆
Because they would get free attention and I bet niggas would give it that use this forum

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger and DalitBoss
thats the dream
and if they start masturbating on cam for me
that shit would be so much lifefeul and coomfeul ngl
And on top of that u won't have to worry abt being judged for ur looks and shit cuz they have a preference for ltns, if only that was true. Unfortunately that's never gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: fuse, DalitBoss and alurmo
I would delete so fast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, bloomercel, DalitBoss and 2 others
Because they would get free attention and I bet niggas would give it that use this forum
Obviously they would, but I bet it would be some nice lifefuel for the truecels especially if they got sent nudes and shit

• +1
The site would be doomed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and DalitBoss
Obviously they would, but I bet it would be some nice lifefuel for the truecels especially if they got sent nudes and shit
This isn't what happens, the foids that larp on here dm the forum chads

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel, got.daim and 1 other person
any thread a girl would make would instantly trend, it already happens with forum chads, imagine it with women

they wouldn't add shit too, only act narcy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, hattrick and 2 others
any thread a girl would make would instantly trend, it already happens with forum chads, imagine it with women

they wouldn't add shit too, only act narcy
Yea probably not as good as imagined, we got a bunch of chads on this forum so they'd probably go after them

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Yea probably not as good as imagined, we got a bunch of chads on this forum so they'd probably go after them
not even really that, the few girls that are aware of blackpill and our community just try to troll and mock us

not even really that, the few girls that are aware of blackpill and our community just try to troll and mock us
Fuck them, I say we get some mentally ill retard to do another mass shooting jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuse and 0S4MA
There’s already been an instance where a fake foid existed here for a while and it’s funny how quickly many users here turned on a dime on the blackpill and started being the orbiting cucks they so much despise and make fun of. https://looksmax.org/threads/exposi...-and-eviscerating-all-her-simps-gtfih.602452/
Another example on discord but they claim to be blackpilled users as well and yet :ogre:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-simps-for-leoo-exposed.331932/

Isn’t there a female forum version of incels,
I forgot what it was called

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
There’s already been an instance where a fake foid existed here for a while and it’s funny how quickly many users here turned on a dime on the blackpill and started being the orbiting cucks they so much despise and make fun of. https://looksmax.org/threads/exposi...-and-eviscerating-all-her-simps-gtfih.602452/
Another example on discord but they claim to be blackpilled users as well and yet :ogre:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-simps-for-leoo-exposed.331932/
Not surprising tho, we have obviously have more self loathing incels than actual blackpillers jfl

• +1
Because they don't know what they are talking about and don't need to looksmax as they are perfect how they are :love::love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
If you think this forum is bad now it would only get worse if they allowed foids here

• +1
This isn't what happens, the foids that larp on here dm the forum chads
Exactly what happened on Lookism

Greycels never know that Lookism allowed women to post alongside men, and like clockwork they DMed the Chads on that forum.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim, DalitBoss and 1 other person
I show this forum threads to my foid friends but if its against ToS I'll stop

self loathing incels than actual blackpillers jfl
Those aren't even mutually exclusive concepts. BP lost all meaning after 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
There's probably at least 1000 females reading this forum rn and larping

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim, rand anon and 2 others
There's probably at least 1000 females reading this forum rn and larping
There are way more than you think. Some from lipstickalley, some from .com, reddit etc.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and got.daim
This is an incel forum, foids can't be incels

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Would be hell , they would get rape threats and would be on some bluepilled typa shit

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
.is rejected me like 3 times even tho I fit the criteria and explained my entire situation, it's where I actually belong
This is not an incel forum.

People over at .is see you all as faggots :feelskek:

• +1
.is rejected me like 3 times even tho I fit the criteria and explained my entire situation, it's where I actually belong
How old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, got.daim, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: got.daim and Mkhzee
Get out, see a male social interaction where a female is actively involved (age preferably young) and come back here.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
cool kids only

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, silencio and bloomercel
Most of them time an incident like that happend they pmed the notorious forum chads or larped as a guy

everyone (except for a few based people like me) would simp after these sub-stacy tier females

because this is a incel blackpill looksmax site