Why are girls so emotional?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Waah my dog died, waah my boyfriend and I broke up, Waaah someone was rude to me. lol grow up, why are they all so emotional?

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 2607, Peachy and 2 others
It's the E in the water

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and turkproducer
i would cry about all those things

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
They want attention obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Because God will so, and said it.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Most are actually dead inside. They just do that shit for attention.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Peachy, Ritalincell and 3 others
Most are actually dead inside. They just do that shit for attention.
they legit are, on a serious note, biologically more prone to emotions, and impulsive, less rational than men, not even beeing mysoginistic or anything.
But i see your point : Since they rely on emotions, and thus dopamine/ocytocyn rush, it beeing super used by hypergamy give them this consequence of "death inside", because basically their hormones are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and fukmylyf
Id cry like a little bitch to all of these and more. Im hyper emotional and anything can trigger me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Id cry to these, especially if my dog died

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
because they're fake and gay

Waah my dog died, waah my boyfriend and I broke up, Waaah someone was rude to me. lol grow up, why are they all so emotional?
It’s socially acceptable for them to be that way and their role models usually are

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
they legit are, on a serious note, biologically more prone to emotions, and impulsive, less rational than men, not even beeing mysoginistic or anything.
yeah true, most girls are cluster B these days. Emotional would be ok if they had morals/values to go with it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah true, most young girls are cluster B. Emotional would be ok if they had morals/values to go with it
I'm sad tbh, i don't blame them, materialism leads to that, but still, i wish most were morals, pious and respectable;
Once you respect yourself, people respect yourself too.
People believe hypergamy is a bless for females and worst thing for incels, but they are fucked too, in every ways possibles and know it deep inside. But they realise it too late, past 25 yo, when it's basically over.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and fukmylyf