Why are girls so mooody

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Bruh I was sexting with this bitch on Snapchat and she started sending me nudes then I stopped chatting with her for 5 minutes bcz I had shit to do and when I came back this bitch started telling me no and that she doesn't want to send me anymore. Why are these bitches like that? They change mood in matter of seconds. It's so annoying. Or when you show them your dick and they are not interested anymore after that. It's like you're being used. It feels shitty

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4991
Bruh I was sexting with this bitch on Snapchat and she started sending me nudes then I stopped chatting with her for 5 minutes bcz I had shit to do and when I came back this bitch started telling me no and that she doesn't want to send me anymore. Why are these bitches like that? They change mood in matter of seconds. It's so annoying. Or when you show them your dick and they are not interested anymore after that. It's like you're being used. It feels shitty
Sounds like she has abandonment issues lul

Never had that problem, post face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, karbo and MusicMaxxingMidget
Reminds me of a similar experience I had lately, was talking to a girl on Snapchat (just normal stuff, not sexting) and normally I responded to her messages pretty quickly or at least within a few hours at most. This one day I didn't respond to her message for like 24h and she ended up deleting me as a result jfl.

• WTF
Reactions: Tylermax