Why are good looking (beauty standard) people more dysphoric than being ugly/average looking people

Judas Froome

Judas Froome

Banned
I think the conflicting messaging of people telling you are good looking all the time and you being self conscious makes people dissociate from confusion. Ugly people know theyre ugly beyond a doubt

All being good looking gets you is a gf/wife, but you can only have one gf/wife at a time, and people get GFs without looks all the time.
LOOKSMAXXING MAKES NO SENSE.

"oh then you should lower your looks to get away from the downsides of high looks"
I cant, im already poisoned by thinking of looks, i cant willingly do it.
Think of having looks while being lookist like having anorexia while being skinny.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
I think the conflicting messaging of people telling you are good looking all the time and you being self conscious makes people dissociate from confusion. Ugly people know theyre ugly beyond a doubt

Being good looking = a curse of being gaslit all your life

all i read on this forum how awesome looks are.
YOU ARE GASLIGHTING STOP.
Wow you get a singular gf that people without looks get all the time.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Talking about how good looks are is a coping mechanism used to ground yourself in reality.
Haha imagine trying to answer your life/get away from any existential confusing with looks. thats what "looks hteory is".

Looks does not have the/your answers.

Lookists using looks to explain the meaning of life :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
are you ok

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
What the hell did i just read :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
but you can only have one gf/wife at a time
now this is where you fucked up…

Being good looking allows you to juggle multiple women at a time.

No woman is gonna be sharing a guy who’s a 4/10. But if he’s like a 8/10 or 9/10, then most women would be okay sharing that.

go out reconnect with nature and never get off your meds again

• JFL
Wrote all that bullshit just for nobody to gaf

• +1
Being good looking = a curse of being gaslit all your life

all i read on this forum how awesome looks are.
YOU ARE GASLIGHTING STOP.
Wow you get a singular gf that people without looks get all the time.
Honestly ur rigjt
Abt the gaslight

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Judas Froome
This is a classic jewish hollywood lie to let the common normie feel better about themselves

now this is where you fucked up…

Being good looking allows you to juggle multiple women at a time.

No woman is gonna be sharing a guy who’s a 4/10. But if he’s like a 8/10 or 9/10, then most women would be okay sharing that.
Giga looks can make you millionaire most famous male model but I just mean having surgery attainable good looks, or "average" good looks.

This is a classic jewish hollywood lie to let the common normie feel better about themselves
All good looking people who obsesses about looks are extremely self conscious and or evil and or sad.
Lookists are dumb and dont understand 'having looks but not knowing about looks' theory.