Why are height and looks put in s different category?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Like if you say PSL wise then yes it's your face but your looks are also your height, body (would even include dick myself). After all they're physical attributes...

PSL is face only that's why. I don't know why probably cause face is most important and has made numerous manlets famous like Bieber, but by isolating the variable to face only, it makes it more accurate.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Would be more effective to do SMV rates (the only package: height, race, face, frame/body)

"It's all about the face"

PSL is face only that's why. I don't know why probably cause face is most important and has made numerous manlets famous like Bieber, but by isolating the variable to face only, it makes it more accurate.
Would be more effective to do SMV rates (the only package: height, race, face, frame/body)
I know PSL and SMV. I just see that people make a distinction between looks and height as if height wasn't part of looks themselves.
"It's all about the face"
Coper's sin. You all are not as blackpilled as you think if you think you can just rely off your face in all scenarios, believe me, you can't. But you all lack experience and that's why you wanna claim otherwise.