Why are Hood Niggas always so tall?

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Why is every ghetto hood nigga with dreads so tall. I went to main event the other day and saw a black dude who was like 6'4 and all his friends were 6'2+. Even the whites there were like 5'9-6'0. Is bbc real?

• JFL
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 29155
Natural selection. The tall ones were better at running away from the cops all the time (hopping fences and longer legs run faster)

The short ones got shot and ended up in a federal penitentiary.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33424, kekamphetamine and 36 others
Natural selection. The tall ones were better at running away from the cops all the time (hopping fences and longer legs run faster)

I’m caging rn, ur right tho makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and Deleted member 19994
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Be_ConfidentBro, Lucid and 1 other person
they cant afford proper food so all they had was growth hormone pumped kfc alongside hydrating, insulin-spiking kool-aid and watermelon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Be_ConfidentBro and LooksOrDeath

hmm the short ones would be better at hiding in bushes and trees no

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lucid, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
life finds a way to balance itself
if you grow up in unfortunate circumstances then the body rebounds and complements your situation with the opportunity to make you a NBA player

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Cause black people are usually tall

Hood niggas aren’t tall.
They’re usually short

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 29155
does this mean lookism mcdonalds theory for heightmaxxing is legit? :soy:
they cant afford proper food so all they had was growth hormone pumped kfc alongside hydrating, insulin-spiking kool-aid and watermelon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
does this mean lookism mcdonalds theory for heightmaxxing is legit? :soy:
it is legit, but it should be called goyslop theory

modern slop has been modified to make the kids taller, but it obviously has drawbacks as theyre all extremely lanky and have small skulls (smaller brains)

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Cause black people are usually tall
i thought they are just more likely to be ay extreme end of spectrum unlike white guys

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i thought they are just more likely to be ay extreme end of spectrum unlike white guys
Yeah blacks are more likely to end up tall tbh. Nba proves it. And I’ve seen so many short black parents end up having a son who’s like 6’5+

life finds a way to balance itself
if you grow up in unfortunate circumstances then the body rebounds and complements your situation with the opportunity to make you a NBA player
I've been dealt a bad hand in life but I'm still a 5'6 incel, fuck your shitty theory

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
it is legit, but it should be called goyslop theory

modern slop has been modified to make the kids taller, but it obviously has drawbacks as theyre all extremely lanky and have small skulls (smaller brains)
i swear this autist theory might actually be true to some degree.
i've seen so many teens that are lanklets (literal twig forearms) yet have good longitudinal growth. Know a 15 year old dude at almost 6", he vapes all the time and eats shit. i'm assuming nicotine delays growth plate closure as it acts as an aromatase inhibitor & the goyslop injected with artificial hormones causes the growth. This might be legit after all lmao.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I've been dealt a bad hand in life but I'm still a 5'6 incel, fuck your shitty theory
not true unless exceptionally bad RNG, you have some hidden superpower but you just arent conciscous of it yet. but oh boy when you find out about it your life will turn upside down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
They fuck a lot

i swear this autist theory might actually be true to some degree.
i've seen so many teens that are lanklets (literal twig forearms) yet have good longitudinal growth. Know a 15 year old dude at almost 6", he vapes all the time and eats shit. i'm assuming nicotine delays growth plate closure as it acts as an aromatase inhibitor & the goyslop injected with artificial hormones causes the growth. This might be legit after all lmao.
its not a theory, if u spend some time into looking at the slop we’re sold in the stores today, you’ll come to realise 98% of the food found promotes vertical growth but lowers something else

they’re successfully lowering the intelligence of the masses whilst increasing the height and no one seems to care because of the blackpill psyop, everyone wants to be taller so they willingly submit themselves to be a “height mogger” amongst the height moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Dr SmalCox
They’re short

Always have thought this, glad to hear someone else thinks alike. Literal peanut skulls + twink frames yet mogger heights.
its not a theory, if u spend some time into looking at the slop we’re sold in the stores today, you’ll come to realise 98% of the food found promotes vertical growth but lowers something else

they’re successfully lowering the intelligence of the masses whilst increasing the height and no one seems to care because of the blackpill psyop, everyone wants to be taller so they willingly submit themselves to be a “height mogger” amongst the height moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yeah blacks are more likely to end up tall tbh. Nba proves it. And I’ve seen so many short black parents end up having a son who’s like 6’5+
no they arent, theres just as many midget blacks that can be seen around. They just tend to be on either end of the extreme

no they arent, theres just as many midget blacks that can be seen around. They just tend to be on either end of the extreme
average height black people don’t exist in America i will say that

Also look at this brutal black manlet mog
IMG 5668