Why are Incels Anti-Natalist?

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
Having kids is a blessing. Being able to pass on your genetics and values to the next generation. Fighting to make the world a better place for your descendants. Having kids gives you a purpose to sustain you throughout life. You are only anti-natalist because you live in a zog infected poisonous world. If you were born into a based society, having kids would be your top priority. People who are healthy and financially stable enough to have kids but don’t are losers.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
who doesn’t want kids?

because of alot them have had bad lives and worry there kids might have a bad life too. not me tho

because of alot them have had bad lives and worry there kids might have a bad life too. not me tho
Give your children the love your parents never gave you

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Incels are Anti-Natalist because of disgust they faced due to their bad genetics.

If I was 5'5 & balding I really won't think about having kids, it's just paving their way to getting bullied throughout life by both men & women & getting humiliated/insulted for something which they don't have control of. No father would want that for his son/daughter.

But yeah, normies who think having kids is a burden are genuinely retarded. Fucking a cute virgin girl you love & she loves you back & having cute kids that bear your name is genuine one of the most surreal feelings that a man can feel.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, zurzolo and AutisticGymcel