Why are incels here obsessed with this foid (Marky/Arwenchan/Marky Jane Thompson)

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Banned
>Has an image of herself bleeding from the nose after fucking Sam Hyde spread all over the internet for years.
>Lived with a Brazilian pedo that owned an imageboard with CP on it and did nothing against him.
>Is a proud lolicon.
>Posted her tits on 4chan when she was underage.
>Has participated in acts of bestiality and drew herself having sex with her dog.
>Cheated on every boyfriend she had.
>Drug addict.
>Crashed two cars.

Why do incels worship and obsess over her? Lots of users here had this picture of her as their avi:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy, Mog3D, SidharthTheSlayer and 20 others
No "femcel" here

Only someone with mental issues

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Richard Cheese, mike21 and 7 others
Compact midface

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xyukeeee, Detective, Timmy and 7 others

This looks golden, will look into all this after I'm done with some work
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kreatophagia
Looks jewish by the way so jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, user123456, Timmy and 6 others
Isn't this the same girl in @0hMan 's signature?

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Kreatophagia and sub5c3l

Why are incels here obsessed with this foid​

She has a nerdy vibe that makes her look attainable for sub 5 men, yet she is still attractive enough that a man could get an erection for her. Bonuses: she is reckless and impulsive and prone to expressing herself sexually.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ChiraqJihad, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Stacy @mayo mogger @Mog3D @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, Mog3D, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
>Has an image of herself bleeding from the nose after fucking Sam Hyde spread all over the internet for years.
>Lived with a Brazilian pedo that owned an imageboard with CP on it and did nothing against him.
>Is a proud lolicon.
>Has participated in acts of bestiality and drew herself having sex with her dog.
>Drug addict.
>Crashed two cars.

View attachment 2982357
View attachment 2982368
View attachment 2982386
View attachment 2982387
View attachment 2982388
View attachment 2982389

Why do incels worship and obsess over her? Lots of users here had this picture of her as their avi:
View attachment 2982447
every single time theres a girl like this shes always jewish without fail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: syf, SidharthTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
>Is a proud lolicon.
>Drug addict.
>Crashed two cars.

View attachment 2982357
View attachment 2982368
View attachment 2982386
View attachment 2982387
View attachment 2982388
View attachment 2982389

View attachment 2982447
She presents herself as a public toilet with easy access. Incels lack motivation and will to make themselves better. So who else would they favor if not her? She's easy. They're lazy. Connect the dots, Sherlock.

Here's a more clarified metaphor for her.

She's a public toilet at a public beach access point.

Stacy's a toilet inside a private country club called Chad. You need a special membership to get inside and use that bowl of wasted golden showers.

Which one do you think an incel stands a better chance with for a dump?

Certain modcel went on a power tripping spree when someone wrote her name here xd. He kept deleting threads that mentioned her @andy9432

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Richard Cheese, gooner23 and 3 others
Same reason why niggas like Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
blue eyes and white

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and leanmaxx74
Certain modcel went on a power tripping spree when someone wrote her name here xd. He kept deleting threads that mentioned her @andy9432
You're joking right? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
there was a bunch of people trying to gatekeep her not just the mod, i thought she was popular for being known as sam hydes ex or something

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
>Is a proud lolicon.
>Drug addict.
>Crashed two cars.

View attachment 2982357
View attachment 2982368
View attachment 2982386
View attachment 2982387
View attachment 2982388
View attachment 2982389

View attachment 2982447
She's the most dangerous type of chick as far as incels are concerned. An ugly dork that's also attractive. If that makes sense. You know what I mean if you know what I mean.

She's the type that and incel might believe he's got a chance with. This is the type of chick who will break their hearts the worst. Makes them feel like they were so close when they really never had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and Tabula Rasa
girl is nasty and will probably troon one day

• +1
>Is a proud lolicon.
>Drug addict.
>Crashed two cars.

View attachment 2982357
View attachment 2982368
View attachment 2982386
View attachment 2982387
View attachment 2982388
View attachment 2982389

View attachment 2982447
Literally never heard of her

I only recognize her last pic. Incels like her because they see themselves in her: she has a creepy and weird vibe.

Didn't see a single one and i was around
Nah. I remember a lot of users jumping on the bandwagon for a week or so. I think it was Tiktokcel who started it maybe?

• +1
Nah. I remember a lot of users jumping on the bandwagon for a week or so. I think it was Tiktokcel that started it maybe?
Whatever, i barely talk to post 2021 users anyway (i originally joined earlier than this account)

Users who are viewing this thread

• maarda
Back