why are incels on incels.is so angry on women for not wanting them?

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
i get if you are sad and frustrated by why the hate on women?

the only people who will live you unconditionally in this world are you parents and maybe your siblings. and even that is not garantueed.

the rest only care what they can get from you, what value you create for them. doesnt matter men or women. it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Alexanderr and Noodlewhore
Women would probably get less hate by incels if they stopped dressing like whores and displaying PDA, you know, reminding incels on what they can’t have by putting a negative onto a negative for them.

Women would probably get less hate by incels if they stopped dressing like whores and displaying PDA, you know, reminding incels on what they can’t have by putting a negative onto a negative for them.

they dress like whores to get attention from chad. getting chad is part of the lifemaxxing for women. its nothing personal.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
they dress like whores to get attention from chad. getting chad is part of the lifemaxxing for women. its nothing personal.
Well, it’s an automatic reaction for incels to hate women that do that type of shit. At least incels are just venting over the internet about women rather than going Elliot Rodger so no harm is done.

True, it's all about looks....basically it's a lottery, who lose the lottery has a shitty life

That being said, women often bait incels by saying it's all about personality (LOL) and that make lots of incels angry and they're right

That, along with going out of their way to treat ugly men like shit...and then gaslighting us to believe its our personality

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and BrettyBoy
it's more about how they are treat, women are hypergamous creatures and are able to find partner much above their actual level, whereas ugly males do not have such privilege

they feel entitled to have their sexual desires satisfied, but turns incels down when they want the same

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Because women are whores

• +1
Reactions: xit
Try being a 24 year old virgin who's never had a GF and maybe you'll understand. You can't just elaborate this to some normalfag who has been gifted women in the past. You can't watch a lost tribe of New Guinea and ask why they use spears instead of guns and talk instead of using cell phones.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and xit
As long as girls aren't mean and say shit like "men below 6'3 aren't men" then I don't hate them. I'm just indifferent to most girls.

Because we're eventually forced to deal with females. I was forced to have one as my counselor, who took glee in torturing me.

Now that I'm living as a hermit, my disdain for females has faded somewhat. I still have acid facing avatars kekeke, but I'm not obsessed over them like I used to be.

I was forced to work with 4 roasties who were 40+ and 50+ for 2,5 years and most things that incels talk about women is true. I watched every day tons of men hitting up on them and giving them validation, I watched them how they pretend that they do something but they weren't doing anything, never taking responsibility for anything, always playing a victim. I was forced to listen their gossiping all day, hating each other and talking shit about each other behind back, drinking 4 coffees a day and smoking tons of cigarettes. also I heard about their affairs and afairs of colleauges, how they cheated or were being cheated by their husbands. I don't work with them for 2 years so I almost forgot how bad it was

I was forced to work with 4 roasties who were 40+ and 50+ for 2,5 years and most things that incels talk about women is true. I watched every day tons of men hitting up on them and giving them validation, I watched them how they pretend that they do something but they weren't doing anything, never taking responsibility for anything, always playing a victim. I was forced to listen their gossiping all day, hating each other and talking shit about each other behind back, drinking 4 coffees a day and smoking tons of cigarettes. also I heard about their affairs and afairs of colleauges, how they cheated or were being cheated by their husbands. I don't work with them for 2 years so I almost forgot how bad it was
Most women are degenerates.

many of them are average and want to be with their looksmatch. but hypergamy exists, and it becomes even tougher for autists and blackpillers to find a gf.
summer 2017 a girl messaged me, I replied after a day, and kept delaying my messages and answering with 1 word replies because i thought it must be someone doing a prank or something like this

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
most women treat me like shit

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Probably because they will reject them tell it's because of their personality then turn around and tell their friends an ugly guy tried to flirt with them
Also most will just look down on and treat ugly men badly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Here is why:
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

What the hell, free im_still_here or cuck .