Why are incels so hateful?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I’m in my mid 20s, virgin (who never have been either kissed or hugged), and i am wondering why incels turn their frustration against women in their first place, instead of trying to either work on themselves and sometimes fight against systemic problems, which at some point they seem to see, but frame wrongly. I mean pretty privilege is a thing but it also affects women, trans people and everyone else.

I have been fat as a teen and that alone (also many other factors) brought me a lot of troubles, often even getting called slurs by my own mom, for being fat, not being able to find teen appropriate clothing, being seen as the "disgusting" one in school, bullying etc. etc. etc.

But I do not go around and blame my genes, and claim very weird things "such as that idk 5% of men get to f\*ck with many women (which is in most cases inaccurate, and if it happens that an attractive man has many women, especially in long term, it is often the result of that man lying to those women, that he single etc. etc. or being otherwise manipulative towards them. Many people actually want monogamy...)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Because unlike you we have normal T levels

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and GetShrekt
IT tier thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Envy. Many incels larp as Christian too ironically