Why are Indian people and Asians so brainwashed on dietary practices? Animal-based diet is simply better.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
Last year when I made it my goal to clean up my diet, I stopped eating rice and excessive amount of vegetables. This "angered" my parents.

"You need carbohydrates!" "You need to eat vegetables for vitamins!" "What about cholesterol? Stop eating so much eggs!"

Not just Indian people but my Chinese friends are like this too. They will devour a whole plate of rice and some bok choy with salty soup but all of the sudden will go :soy: over me choosing to order meat only.

A while back I had to eat with my family so whatever, I had no choice. It was breakfast so I just ordered bread with butter and 6 eggs. The they all got mad. Meanwhile for literal breakfast they were eating 0 meat and a plate of rice with random bullshit.

The funniest part is that my mom who constantly sperges out on muhh cholesterol just got tested for high cholesterol

And I really did try telling them :

"Hey, just maybe it isn't the meat products you guys barely eat anyways that cause cholesterol issues, but the fact that all of your vegetables are fried in gunk grease while you are all nutrient deficient with a sedentary lifestyle."

But alas, people just don't like learning.

Both my parents and my Chinese friends acquainces ( we aren't close at all ) just retaliate with

"Ummm, doctor said so!"

Tumblr 349279e714cf664c238bae8d7f9c2cd3 83db6c82 400

No independent research? The man in the coat is just the final authority?

Ok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 24 others
@mayo mogger @Chadeep @Flowerpot

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Enjoyable read

This will either work in your favour or really fuck you up

Time will tell

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I just eat both.

I like noodles, I cook them with butter, then crack 2-3 eggs in it alongside of onions. Goes hard.

Same with rice, I steam it then crack multiple eggs in it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, notsocommonthumb, Flowerpot and 2 others
I just eat both.

I like noodles, I cook them with butter, then crack 2-3 eggs in it alongside of onions. Goes hard.

Same with rice, I steam it then crack multiple eggs in it.
I eat from time to time to, only problem is that these people don't know how to balance their meals.

Despite my rant here, Asian food is still my favorite cuisine, and preparation such as yours make it healthy. I think eggs are honestly a superfood in terms of their availability and benefits.

-Nutritious
-Easy to prepare
-Doesn't require oil to cook
-Good citicoline source

Unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and notsocommonthumb

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Because you are the one who's brainwashed.

• +1
They keep eating chilli shit with greens from mountains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Only wat to sustain large populations:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I saw a Chinese dish with around 80% chilli and only 20% beef

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yes and there are alternatives to meat
Animal products are the easiest way for me to get my protein and citocoline in since I can't supplement them rn

• +1
Last year when I made it my goal to clean up my diet, I stopped eating rice and excessive amount of vegetables. This "angered" my parents.

"You need carbohydrates!" "You need to eat vegetables for vitamins!" "What about cholesterol? Stop eating so much eggs!"

Not just Indian people but my Chinese friends are like this too. They will devour a whole plate of rice and some bok choy with salty soup but all of the sudden will go :soy: over me choosing to order meat only.

A while back I had to eat with my family so whatever, I had no choice. It was breakfast so I just ordered bread with butter and 6 eggs. The they all got mad. Meanwhile for literal breakfast they were eating 0 meat and a plate of rice with random bullshit.

The funniest part is that my mom who constantly sperges out on muhh cholesterol just got tested for high cholesterol

And I really did try telling them :

"Hey, just maybe it isn't the meat products you guys barely eat anyways that cause cholesterol issues, but the fact that all of your vegetables are fried in gunk grease while you are all nutrient deficient with a sedentary lifestyle."

But alas, people just don't like learning.

Both my parents and my Chinese friends acquainces ( we aren't close at all ) just retaliate with

"Ummm, doctor said so!"

View attachment 3183938

No independent research? The man in the coat is just the final authority?

Ok.
avg westoid thinks the same , its just their food is injected with hormones thats why they dont end up with any predicaments

• JFL
  • +1
Animal products are the easiest way for me to get my protein and citocoline in since I can't supplement them rn
there are alternatives like soy and nuts to get protein. Of course meat is the easiest but more diverse diet is better

• +1

the ideal dish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb, bakpaokukus and 1 other person
Only East Asians. Central Asians and Mongols eat meats a lot.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, NoLongerHuman and Bomber517
Ate 4 steamed leg pieces yesterday now feeling high t

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
jfl my grandma tried to convince me that rice and vegetable only diet is healthier for your body and helps you grow big and strong.... then none of her 7 sons barely reached 5'7ft and are mostly skinny fat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fvcking brutally cucked by shitty ethnic diet, even more brutal she doesn't even know what protein, vitamin d and calcium are :forcedsmile: :fuk: :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
jfl my grandma tried to convince me that rice and vegetable only diet is healthier for your body and helps you grow big and strong.... then none of her 7 sons barely reached 5'7ft and are mostly skinny fat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fvcking brutally cucked by shitty ethnic diet, even more brutal she doesn't even know what protein, vitamin d and calcium are :forcedsmile: :fuk: :feelsrope:
We have to be change :feelsmage:

• +1

Every food he makes is spicy , do you people have chronic stomach inflamtion ? Spicy plants are spicy because to protect themselves and here we are eating them

• +1

Every food he makes is spicy , do you people have chronic stomach inflamtion ? Spicy plants are spicy because to protect themselves and here we are eating them
Most chinese people don't eat like that.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and gigell
Just eat eggs

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and notsocommonthumb
White men stole all the meat.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of Asians especially older ones think you should eat 90% rice, 5% meat, 5% vegetables

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Most of them are retarded farmer peasants. Chinese and Indians especially have retarded relationships with their beef, indians worship cows and chinese are friends with their water buffalo so they eat less beef thus less meat. There's also the retarded religious reasons for vegan eating.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
educate them, this problem will go away in 5 - 6 generations

• +1
Good looking people exist because of their genes not their lifestyle
That's no reason to live a less healthy lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: vernier

"You need carbohydrates!" "You need to eat vegetables for vitamins!" "What about cholesterol? Stop eating so much eggs
Dude same fucking hell keep telling me everytime i do

• So Sad
there are alternatives like soy and nuts to get protein. Of course meat is the easiest but more diverse diet is better
False. You are absolutely incorrect. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like that or not.

• +1
Facts. Even the veg that Indians cook is fried in oil. So it's pretty much useless nutritionally.
That being said, 6 eggs is too much for one meal.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Asians and Indians are carbohydrates manifested in the human form

• So Sad
Bro I'm gonna go out and die like a rockstar meanwhile you'll be meal prepping like a beta
Die a slave