Why are indians made fun of being “smelly” or not showering when Whites are much dirtier?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
White people are way dirtier than Indians by statistics yet the stereotype of being dirty is about Indians, why is that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Because they smell like shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, psychomandible, Hyperborean Citizen and 8 others
India is a country, I don't know where you'd find a statistics comparing an entire ethnicity to a nationally

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Shkreliii, truthhurts and 1 other person
they’re brown and smell like curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, psychomandible, watah and 2 others
India is a country, I don't know where you'd find a statistics comparing an entire ethnicity to a nationally
Because indians are almost a race of their own, a billion peoples.

I‘ll fuck everyone’s mother who makes fun of my Indian homies tbh

(Don’t mean OP btw)

But whites smell more and are way dirtier?
Nah Indian Americans smell good, Indians from India smell like shit, like utter shit

disgusting smelly creatures, yesterday some poojeeta approached me with her little shitskin brat and started saying something in hindi expecting me to understand, i told her to go away, but her curry and onion stench lingered for another 5 minutes.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, moredatesmorerapes and STAMPEDE
IMG 8786

White peoples = dirty and smelly, more so than Indians.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and CFW432
White people are way dirtier than Indians by statistics yet the stereotype of being dirty is about Indians, why is that?
Depends tbh i haven’t noticed Indians or whites being dirty in the west

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
But whites smell more and are way dirtier?
I generally rarely find a white guy who smells. yet i have literally never met a male ethnic that doesn¨'t smell like sweat or strong spices. Also i see immigrants frequently scratching their asses and picking their noses in public.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: themanthechrist, Debetro, certifiedeskimo and 5 others
Its not only the smell indians have but the country on its own
>Their air quality:
Screenshot 20240831 183146 Google

>Also just search indian food its disgusting
>And when you are close to a indian they smell bad
>Their breath is utter dogshit due to their food
>They dont have money to shower in europe/Usa most of the times

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Averagecel, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
I generally rarely find a white guy who smells. yet i have literally never met a male ethnic that doesn¨'t smell like sweat or strong spices. Also i see immigrants frequently scratching their asses and picking their noses in public.
The opposite for me. In the west whites were smelly and dirty while the ethnics were very clean and kept their hygiene.

disgusting smelly creatures, yesterday some poojeeta approached me with her little shitskin brat and started saying something in hindi expecting me to understand, i told her to go away, but her curry and onion stench lingered for another 5 minutes.
never happened

>Their air quality:View attachment 3138055
Whats weird is i have this indian in my class who has a really rich dad. yet he smells extremely bad, honestly i think its the spices that bond with the clothes so they smell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
Whats weird is i have this indian in my class who has a really rich dad. yet he smells extremely bad, honestly i think its the spices that bond with the clothes so they smell
Its just natural for them to smell like horseshit, search on reddit google tiktok insta everyone agrees mutually that indian people smell bad as fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel, STAMPEDE and notsocommonthumb
Its just natural for them to smell like horseshit, search on reddit google tiktok insta everyone agrees mutually that indian people smell bad as fuck
It’s the opposite for me. Whites were very smelly and sweaty in the west while Indians were very clean and smell like perfume or deodorant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR
did u have sex with one? Why do u say it like that
Nah, pretty sure her parents would’ve hung me but we would hang out and she smelled good, the men have good cologne too

It’s the opposite for me. Whites were very smelly and sweaty in the west while Indians were very clean.
That isnt true at all, in the west is extremely common to use deodorant shower daily and have perfums, while indians dont

• +1
Reactions: ey88
That isnt true at all, in the west is extremely common to use deodorant shower daily and have perfums, while indians dont
Statistics show otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Because they smell like shit?
they’re brown and smell like curry
Nah, pretty sure her parents would’ve hung me but we would hang out and she smelled good, the men have good cologne too
I‘ll fuck everyone’s mother who makes fun of my Indian homies tbh

(Don’t mean OP btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, org3cel.RR and notsocommonthumb
cope just use deoderant

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
Because brown skin literally looks like SHIT

White skin looks pure and clean.
You guys will always look dirty, you can shower all you want there is no use.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capitulation, Debetro, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
>Their air quality:View attachment 3138055
The air quality in these countries bad because there are 0 regulations in place, Indian food tastes great and most curries outside of the illegal immigrants in UK and Canada are high income earners and the smell is largely due to their diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, STAMPEDE and org3cel.RR
The air quality in these countries bad because there are 0 regulations in place, Indian food tastes great and most curries outside of the illegal immigrants in UK and Canada are high income earners and the smell is largely due to their diet.
True, they consume foods who cause bad breath. I agree with your point tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Averagecel
the real answer is the fuckton of spices they use, it sticks to clothes and whatnot

I have Central African and Indian friends (don’t mean Tamil, I mean actual Indian) and none of them smells bad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and STAMPEDE
except you bhai, you probably smell good (not in a gay way)

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Cope, we naturally smell better than you.
Brown skin is usually greasy asf.
Because brown skin literally looks like SHIT

White skin looks pure and clean.
You guys will always look dirty, you can shower all you want there is no use.
True, they consume foods who cause bad breath. I agree with your point tbh

British people often smell like wet dogs mixed with a pungent smell of alcohol from drinking too much rum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, Deleted member 84469, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
Cope, we naturally smell better than you.
Brown skin is usually greasy asf.
lmao no you dont smell "naturally" better. You guys dont have that gene, and ive known plenty of white outcasts in HS who were outcasts cause they had bad B.O. Only east asians like koreans or japanese have the no sweat gene or not B.O. gene.

The problem is that indians (im talking about mainlanders not western born and raised south asians) dont use hygiene products apparently (basically deoderant), this + the strong smelly spicy food they eat means that they end up smelling smelly regardless if they take baths or not. India is a hot country, and you will sweat no matter how many times you bathe. White people literally dont even bathe everyday of the week, ive had white people tell me they sometimes go without taking a bath every 2-3 days, they just douse themselves in deoderant spray. This plus the fact that europe and north american countries arent near the equator and arent usually hot everyday means that also white people wont sweat all the time like indians or south asians will do.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
Because white people don’t smell

• Hmm...
Whites smell like I do so therefore they don't smell and furthermore smell good due to familiarity

• Hmm...
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Are you for real?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and STAMPEDE
For me they whites were the only ones who smelled, While indians or blacks didn’t smell at all.
Blacks and Indians smell nothing alike

You guys are so fucking autistic!

Literally nobody smells bad in real life.
I don't live around curries, so I don't know.

I live around Whites, Blacks and Latinos, and an Asian here and there and nobody smells bad.

• +1