why are indians short and protein malnourished

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
if they love cows and drink their milk????

currycels explain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
are they though?

Bob and vagene overdose.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and everythingisacope
hindu dindu veganism

those malnourished niggas kill muslim indians for eating meat jfl. literally asked an indian dude this and that was his reply.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 399
they drown their food in pufas.
they arent even all veg there.

hindu dindu veganism

those malnourished niggas kill muslim indians for eating meat jfl. literally asked an indian dude this and that was his reply.
Not all Hindus are vegetarian. I eat eggs with almost every meal and eat chicken when I like. That's an ignorant statement by the dude you asked

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel and bacterium
Not all Hindus are vegetarian. I eat eggs with almost every meal and eat chicken when I like. That's an ignorant statement by the dude you asked
I see. Well, the majority are vegetarian or something of that sort. guess you non-vegan/vegetarian ones are normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Deepraj7
Vegetarian diets are low in protein, generally. Also we dont drink cow's milk, but buffalo milk.

Vegetarian diets are low in protein, generally. Also we dont drink cow's milk, but buffalo milk.
i read online that you indians indeed drink cows milk which is rich in protein and calcium so what's the problem? are most indians vegs and avoid anything animal based or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Bewusst
probably because environmental factors like western diet is full of meat versus indian little to no meat

Hmm source?
non animal protein sources do not contain balanced amounts of aminoacids so you have to combine different foods to get the required daily intake of protein.
go search on google your favorite vegetarian food and put amino acids and see their RDI percentage for each individual amino acid.

non animal protein sources do not contain balanced amounts of aminoacids so you have to combine different foods to get the required daily intake of protein.
go search on google your favorite vegetarian food and put amino acids and see their RDI percentage for each individual amino acid.
I’m vegan atm

JFL

The upper caste hindus do. Others eat meat.

12241.jpg

holy shit i just realized i posted in the wrong section

their genetics dont convert any of the protein into amino acids and therefore they cant use it for growth

subhuman digestion

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6892
their genetics dont convert any of the protein into amino acids and therefore they cant use it for growth

subhuman digestion
More likely because vegetarian diets usually dont have the required amino acid profile.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7076
if they love cows and drink their milk????

currycels explain
most likely due to vegetarian diets, and poverty (3rd world country) so a lack of access to lots of healthy food in quantity. In the west its most likely due to strict vegetarian/vegan diets and genetics of course, because most are stuck in a feedback loop from their ancestors, so even now if they try to eat healthy meats, and grow properly, they are still capped due their parents/ancestors which were shorter in height due to their growth being stunted due to diet/poverty/external circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Yea man def. I'm only 186cm

most likely due to vegetarian diets, and poverty (3rd world country) so a lack of access to lots of healthy food in quantity. In the west its most likely due to strict vegetarian/vegan diets and genetics of course, because most are stuck in a feedback loop from their ancestors, so even now if they try to eat healthy meats, and grow properly, they are still capped due their parents/ancestors which were shorter in height due to their growth being stunted due to diet/poverty/external circumstances.
so its economic reasons i guess? btw the vegetarians in india drink milk i read.

Japanese are surprisingly short compared to other Asians. Japan is one of the most developed countries on earth after all.

19_Year_Old_Male_Height_in_2019-NCD_RisC.png

• +1
Japanese are surprisingly short compared to other Asians. Japan is one of the most developed countries on earth after all.

yeah its weird.

it's poverty i guess

no meat too

ones in west are good height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and sandcelmuttcel

i didn't expect most of africa to be that short

(Looksmaxers: 25, Bluepillers: 24)

tf

I think it’s ingrained in them genetically bro. Their entire family tree is probably short.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
@Master racism against India. Ban please.

• JFL
I have noticed a lot of 2nd generation Indian Americans looking very handsome though