why are indians so proud of their shit?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
ive just watch a video called “pooping on the beach in india” and theyre fucking proud of it.
D4202A0F DE96 419D A91E 13AA35EAA8D7

AE8120F8 8216 4FC9 9C0D 3D6A929E29FE

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Arkantos, retard and 5 others
Indian ft obscene video mrt pervert 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatJattMofo
High T unlike the faggot known as @currymax

@fukmylyf explain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
31FFDCF5 736F 4013 91AD AB316656A9F6

indians are truly high iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, Arkantos, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
It’s because of their media, it pumpes nationalism, you can say the same regarding Pakistanis tbh(I grew up with them and it was so stupid and delusional of them to praise shitholeistan all the time)

The reasons these countries pump nationalism is because they need the population to be willing to sacrifice their lives in case of a nuclear war.

I know for a fact that the entire Pakistani population is brainwashed enough to go full suicide mode if a war is to happen due to how much influence and control the army has over everything there(the leaders are nothing but puppets of the army tbh)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Dicklet.4.3
@DOggo thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Dicklet.4.3
because a lot of indians are hindus and hindus love drinking cow piss and shit.

poo in loo
It’s because of their media, it pumpes nationalism, you can say the same regarding Pakistanis tbh(I grew up with them and it was so stupid and delusional of them to praise shitholeistan all the time)

The reasons these countries pump nationalism is because they need the population to be willing to sacrifice their lives in case of a nuclear war.

I know for a fact that the entire Pakistani population is brainwashed enough to go full suicide mode if a war is to happen due to how much influence and control the army has over everything there(the leaders are nothing but puppets of the army tbh)
low iq